Automatic anti-dazzle rear-view mirror 9-5 1
3. 55 22 271 3 Saab 9-5 1 Remove the lens. 2 Remove the screw and the roof console. 3 Remove the connectors for the temperature sensor and microphone if fitted. 4 Remove the rear-view mirror. Remove the fuse for interior lighting (no. 20 in the dashboard elec- trical centre). 2 E980A218 2 3 4 2 1
2. 2 55 22 271 Saab 9-5 1 Rear-view mirror (purchased separately) 2 Wiring harness 3 Clip 4 Cable terminal 5 Cable terminal 6 Wiring harness 2 E980A42 1 1 6 3 5 4
1. Saab 9-5 9-5 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-5 Automatic anti-dazzle rear-view mirror Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 55 21 414 400 133 005 9:85-25 Oct 06 55 22 271 55 22 271 May 03 E980A420
5. 55 22 271 5 Saab 9-5 User instructions The rear-view mirror has two sensors, one facing the front and the other facing the rear. When the front-facing sensor detects that it is dark outside, the system will be activated so th at any bright light fall- ing from behind will gradua lly darken the rear-view mirror to reduce the bri ghtness. As the bright light subsides, the mirror will grad ually return to normal. Automatic anti-dazzle can be switched off using the button under the rear-view mirror. For other ques- tions, refer to the Owner's Manual. Calibration/Programming Rear-view mirror with compass: Calibrate the compass by holding the “AUTO” button depressed until “CAL” and a compass point are shown in the compass window. Release th e button. Slowly drive the car in a circle until “CAL” disappears. The com- pass is now calibrated. For other questions, refer to the Owner's Manual. Rear-view mirror with compass: Change the com- pass zone by holding the “AUTO” button depressed until “ZONE” and a compass point are shown in the compass window. Release the button. You can now change the compass zone using the “AUTO” button (see illustration for compa ss zone options). Release the “AUTO” button once the correct compass zone has been selected. Once “ZONE” disappears, the compass zone is stored. For other questions, refer to the Owner's Manual. Rear-view mirror with garage door remote con- trol: For programming, see the Owner's Manual. D980A352 3 3 4 4 5 5 6 6 7 7 8 8 9 9 1 2 10 10 11 11 12 12 13 13 1 4 15
4. 4 55 22 271 Saab 9-5 5 Unplug the connector and prise out the cable terminals from position 5 (RD/WH) and position 8 (BK) in the female connector. 6 Pair together each cable with the corresponding cable from the kit's long wiring harness (red/ white with red/white in the small cable terminal and black with black in the large cable terminal) and fit the cable terminals in the connector, red/ white (RD/WH) to pin 5 and black (BK) to pin 8. 7 Connect the connector and press it firmly into the clip. 8 Carefully remove the tape from one connector on the kit's short wiring harness. Connect the kit's short wiring harness to the kit's long wiring harness. 9 Connect the kit's short wiring harness to the rear-view mirror and fit the tape around the three connectors. Fit the rear-view mirror. Tightening torque 3 Nm (2 lbf ft) 10 Cars with Vehicle Identification Number up to and including X3075366: Position the wiring harness on top of the headlining and fit the con- nector for the kit's long and short wiring harness- es using the clip supplied. Cars with Vehicle Identification Number from and including X3075367: Position the wiring harness on top of the headlining and fit the con- nector for the kit's long and short wiring harness- es by pressing it firmly into the groove. 11 Position the connector for the kit's short wiring harness and rear-view mirror between the rear- view mirror base and the connector fitted in the previous step. 12 Connect the connectors for the temperature sensor and microphone if fitted. 13 Fit the roof console and lens. 14 Fit the fuse for the interior lighting. 15 Rear-view mirror with compass: Calibrate the compass, see page 5. If necessary, change compass zone, see page 5. 16 Hand over the installation instructions to the customer and bring attention to the user instruc- tions. Important The tape will be used later. WARNING Make sure the wiring harness is not pinched. Incorrect fitting can damage the cables and cause short-circuits/fire. E980A422 9 10 6 6 6
- 1241 Totale weergaven
- 1069 Websiteweergaven
- 172 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 21 www.saabpartners.com
- 1 saab.aardug.com
- 2 184.108.40.206
- 6 saabpartners.com
- 1 220.127.116.11:8069
- 6 18.104.22.168
Upgrade to Prestige 300 sound system 9-3 CV3472 Weergaven.
Spatplaat, voor3263 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon3104 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 13080 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system 9-3 CV 13069 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-52887 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-52879 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-52753 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-52743 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-2734 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D2690 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L2680 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-32588 Weergaven.