Branch cable set LHD 9-5 D223L 1
6. 6 55 21 125 Saab 9-5 D223L 16 Run the 1.5 extension cable along the power steering hoses to the bulkhead. 17 Fit the kit's grommet on the extension cable. E930A293 16 16 17
8. 8 55 21 125 Saab 9-5 D223L 24 Fit the right-hand headlamp and direction indi- cator. Fit the different sections of the grille. 25 Check that no cables in the engine bay lie against hot or sharp components. Use cable ties to secure the cables against non-moving parts. 26 Connect the equipment to a 230 V mains supply and check the 230 V socket with a voltmeter. 27 Fit the battery shelf and battery. Connect the battery. Set the time and date. If the car does not have a Saab original radio, programme in the radio code. E930A295 24 24 24 24 24 24 24 24 24 24 24
4. 4 55 21 125 Saab 9-5 D223L 11 Run the 2.0 m extensio n cable from the branch connector (B) via the attachment points on the top of the fan cowling, around the ba ttery area up to the engine heater. Connect the cable to the engine heater and fit the lock brace. 12 Secure the extension cable using a cable tie with clip to the hole in the upper radiator mem- ber, using a cable tie with clamp to the bonnet lock wire (50 mm from the right-hand mounting of the bonnet lock wire) and using ordinary cable ties to the attachment points on the top of the fan cowling and to the wiring harness behind the battery. E930A291 12 11 12 12 11
2. 2 55 21 125 Saab 9-5 D223L 1 If the car is equipped with a radio other then the Saab original, please check that the customer has the radio code before commencing work. Remove the battery and battery shelf. 2 Remove the centre se ction of the grille by a lifting it slightly to release its lower edge b pulling it forward an d down so that the spring clips release 3 Detach the side sections from the back by bend- ing up the lower clips so that they release. 4 Remove the right-hand direction indicator and headlamp. WARNING It is important to lubricate the extension cable O- rings before connecting them and that all connec- tions are pressed together firmly. A loose contact could cause heat release and fire. E930A289 3 4 2b 2b 2a 4 4 3 4 4 4
7. 55 21 125 7 Saab 9-5 D223L 18 Insert the extension cable through the grommet to the spot where the cabin socket is to be fitted. Secure the cable with cable ties. 19 Fit the kit's grommet in the bulkhead from the outside and seal with Teroson T 242 (part no. 30 15 781) or a sealant of similar quality. 20 Place the 230 V socket on the knee guard panel near the A-pillar; see illustration. Use an awl to mark the position of the holes. 21 Attach the extension cable to the 230 V socket and screw the socket into place. 22 Cars with automatic gearboxes: Connect the control module. 23 If the glovebox is cooled, connect the cooling hose. Fit the glovebox. E930A294 20 22 22 21 23 23 23
5. 55 21 125 5 Saab 9-5 D223L 13 Remove the glovebox and bend aside the top edge of the mat. If the glovebox is cooled, detach the cooling hose. Cars with automatic gearboxes: Remove the connector from the control module and bend aside the wiring harness. 14 Measure and drill a 22 mm hole with a hole saw; see illustration. Cut away some of the insulation on the outside of the bulkhead. 15 Deburr the hole and remove loose swarf and flakes of paint. Clean with Teroson FL cleaner. Apply Standox 1K Füllprimer. Apply finish paint. Use Terotex HV400 or Mercasol 1 on inside sur- faces. 14 110mm 60mm E930A292 13 13 13 13 13
3. 55 21 125 3 Saab 9-5 D223L 5 If the car is fitted with an engine heater: Detach the intake cable from the engine heater, pull it back and run it in front of the radiator. 6 Run the intake cable along the wiring harness above the bumper rail to the right-hand side of the car. 7 Connect the intake connector to the branch con- nector (A), the 2.0 m extension cable to the branch connector (B) and the 1.5 m extension cable to the branch connector (C). Mark the position of the holes using the connectors as a template (11 cm from the edge). Drill a 3.5 mm hole. 8 Deburr the hole and remove loose swarf and flakes of paint. Clean with Teroson FL cleaner. Apply Standox 1K Füllprimer. Apply finish paint. Use Terotex HV400 or Mercasol 1 on inside sur- faces. 9 Screw the branch connectors into place. 10 Secure the intake cable along the wiring har- ness above the bumper rail. Important The branch connectors must be angled back as far as possible. E930A290 5 C A 9 B 10 10
1. Saab 9-5 D223L 900 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-5 D223L Branch cable set LHD 1 Branch connector 2 230 V socket 3 Extension cable 4 Extension cable 5Grommet 6Screw (2) 7 Cable tie (10) 8Bolt 9 Cable tie with clip (x2) 10 Cable tie with clamp Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 32 026 602 400 132 270 9:87-41 Nov 07 55 21 125 55 21 125 Mar 02 E930A288 2 4 3 6 5 1 8 7 9 10
- 818 Totale weergaven
- 697 Websiteweergaven
- 121 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 18 www.saabpartners.com
- 1 saab.aardug.com
- 5 saabpartners.com
- 1 188.8.131.52
- 4 184.108.40.206
Spatplaat, voor2148 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 11914 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-51895 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon1890 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L1876 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-31827 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-51805 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 11800 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61766 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-1710 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-51709 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D1706 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system 9-3 CV 11680 Weergaven.
Ice scraper 9-31654 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-51637 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 9-5 4D 11617 Weergaven.