Branch cable set LHD 900, 9-3, 9-5
10. 10 86 98 383 Saab 900 M94-98, Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5 20 Fit the left-hand headlamp and direction indica- tor and the left-hand portion of the grille. 21 Make sure there are no cables in the engine bay that are in contact with hot or sharp details. Secure the cables on non-moving parts with cable ties. 22 Connect to a mains outlet and check with a volt- meter. 23 Fit and connect the battery shelf and the battery. Set the time and date in the car and enter the radio code if the car is not equipped with a Saab original radio. E930A248 20 20 23
11. 86 98 383 11 Saab 900 M94-98, Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5 A Branching kit B Timer kit E930A133 B A
8. 8 86 98 383 Saab 900 M94-98, Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5 12 Run the 2.0 m connecting cable along the heat- er hoses to the bulkhead partition. At the bulk- head partition, the connecting cable should fol- low the wiring harness to the right. 13 Fit the kit’s grommet on the connecting cable. E930A246 13 12
5. 86 98 383 5 Saab 900 M94-98, Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5 Saab 9-5 1 If the car is equipped with a radio other then the Saab original, please check that the customer has the radio code before commencing work. Remove the battery and battery shelf. 2 Remove the left-hand portion of the grille by pressing in the lower lock tab and pulling it out starting with the bottom. 3 Remove the left-hand direction indicator and headlamp. WARNING It is important to lubricate the connecting cable O-rings before connection and ensure that all con- nectors are pressed firmly together. E930A243 3 2 1
9. 86 98 383 9 Saab 900 M94-98, Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5 14 Insert the 2.0 m extension cable through the bulkhead grommet to where the cabin outlet is to be fitted. Secure the cable with cable ties. Timer cables, if any, should be pulled through at the same time. 15 Fit the grommet from the set from the outside and seal it with Terosan T 242 (part no. 30 15 781) or equivalent sealant. 16 Place the mains outlet on the knee protection panel close to the A-pillar, see illustration. Mark the position of the holes with an awl. 17 Connect the 2.0 m extension cable to the mains outlet and screw on the outlet. 18 Cars with automatic gearboxes: Connect the control module. 19 Refit the coolant hose on cooled glove box. Refit the glove box. E930A247 16 18 17 19 19 19
7. 86 98 383 7 Saab 900 M94-98, Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5 9 Remove the glove box and fold away the top of the carpet. If the glove box is cooled, detach the coolant hose. Cars with automatic gearboxes: Remove the connector from the control module and bend aside the wiring harness. 10 Measure out and drill a 22 mm hole with a hole saw, see illustration. Cut away a small piece of the insulation on the outside of the bulkhead partition. 11 Deburr the hole and remove loose swarf and flakes of paint. Clean with Teroson FL cleaner. Apply Standox 1K Füllprimer. Apply finish paint. Use Terotex HV400 or Mercasol 1 on inside sur- faces. 9 10 9 110mm 60mm 9 9 E930A245
4. 4 86 98 383 Saab 900 M94-98, Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5 12 Remove the grille, right-hand direction indicator and headlamp. 13 Remove the air cleaner and put it to one side. 14 Lubricate the intake cable O-ring and connect the cable to the branch connector (A). If the car is already fitted with an engine block heater: Unplug the cable from the engine heater. Withdraw the intake cable and push it up between the radiator and bumper member. Route the cable below the right-hand headlamp and further to the branch connector. Lubricate the intake cable O-ring and connect the cable to the branch connector (A). 15 Connect the 2.0 m extension cable to branch connector (B) and the 1.5 m extension cable to branch connector (C). 16 Connect the 1.5 m extension cable from branch connector C to the engine heater and fit the lock brace and heat shield. 17 Position the branch connector correctly on the wing liner below the right-hand direction indica- tor. Mark the hole and drill it using a 3.5 mm bit. 18 Deburr the hole and remove loose swarf and flakes of paint. Clean with Teroson FL cleaner. Apply Standox 1K Füllprimer. Apply finish paint. Use Terotex HV400 or Mercasol 1 on inside sur- faces. 19 Mount the branch connector. Spray thin corro- sion inhibitor, part no. 30 15 971, on the ground- ing point when the cable lug has been mounted. 20 Make sure there are no cables in the engine bay that are in contact with hot or sharp details. Secure the cables if necessary. 21 Connect to a mains outlet and check with a volt- meter. 22 Refit the right-hand headlamp, direction indica- tor, air cleaner and grille. D930A141 19 17 14A 15C 15B
2. 2 86 98 383 Saab 900 M94-98, Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5 Saab 900 M94-M98, Saab 9-3 1 With cruise control (B204/B234): Dismantle the cruise control module by unplugging the connector and undoing the nuts. Lift away the control module. 2 Remove the tape and fixing arrangement at the bulkhead grommet. 3 Remove the glove box and air duct to the right- hand dashboard side air vent and bend aside the insulating mat. WARNING It is important to lubricate the connecting cable O- rings before connection and ensure that all con- nectors are pressed firmly together. 3 3 2 1
6. 6 86 98 383 Saab 900 M94-98, Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5 4 If the car is already fitted with an engine heater: Unplug the intake cable from the engine heater. Withdraw it and pull it up next to the radi- ator. 5 Attach the intake connector to the branch con- nector (A). Mark the position of the holes using the measurements in the illustration and drill a 3.5 mm hole. 6 Deburr the hole and remove loose swarf and flakes of paint. Clean with Teroson FL cleaner. Apply Standox 1K Füllprimer. Apply finish paint. Use Terotex HV400 or Mercasol 1 on inside sur- faces. 7 Fit the 1.5 m connecting cable to branch con- nector B and the 2.0 m connecting cable to branch connector C. Secure the branch connec- tors. 8 Fit the 1.5 m connecting cable from branch con- nector B to the engine heater and fit the lock brace. Coil the excess cable from the engine block heater to the branch connector and secure it behind the branch connector. 8 8 E930A244 70mm 50mm 8 7B 5A 7C 7 5
3. 86 98 383 3 Saab 900 M94-98, Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5 4 Pull the 2.0 m extension cable through the bulk- head. Timer cables, if any, should be pulled through at the same time. 5 Connect the 2-metre connecting cable to the cabin socket and position the socket close to the right-hand A pillar. 6 Run the connecting cable inside the bulkhead partition and fasten it to the car’s wiring harness, see illustration, so that it is not close to sharp edges or the like. Secure it in front of the glove box. 7 Seal the grommet with Teroson T242 (part no. 30 15 781) or an equivalent sealant so that water cannot follow the electric leads into the cabin interior. 8 Fit a cable tie round the grommet and seal with tape. 9 Refit the air duct and glove box. If necessary, measure and cut out the glove box for a better fit against the connector cable. 10 Mount the cabin socket below the dashboard near the A pillar, see illustration. Use an awl to mark the position of the hole. Screw the socket in place. 11 With cruise control (B204/B234): Fit the cruise control module. Note The use of a soap solution will make this easier. D930A140 4 10 6
1. Saab 900 M94-98, Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5 900 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 900 M94-98, Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5 Branch cable set LHD 1 Branch connector 2 220 V socket 3 Extension cable 4 Extension cable 5Grommet 6 Bolt (x2) 7 Cable tie (10) 8Screw Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 400 130 597 9:87-30 Sep 01 86 98 383 86 98 383 Jul 01 E930A128 2 4 3 6 5 1 8 7
- 747 Totale weergaven
- 627 Websiteweergaven
- 120 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 12 www.saabpartners.com
- 7 saabpartners.com
- 1 18.104.22.168
- 5 22.214.171.124
Spatplaat, voor1889 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L1719 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 11677 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-31674 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-51649 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 11649 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61619 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon1614 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-51588 Weergaven.
Ice scraper 9-31502 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-1492 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D1461 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 9-5 4D 11450 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-51431 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-51418 Weergaven.
Aanvullingskit standverwarming1417 Weergaven.