Branching lead kit 9-3 1
2. 2 12 788 443 Saab 9-3 M03- 1 Extension cable 2.0 m 2 Extension cable 2.5 m 3 Branch connector 4Bolt 5Nut 6 Cable tie (x16) 7 230 V socket 8 Screw (x2) 9Grommet F930A01 9 1 6 3 2 4 5
5. 12 788 443 5 Saab 9-3 M03- 13 Remove the floor console side trim. 14 Remove the right-hand end of the dashboard. 15 Remove the glove box, pull it out and unplug the connector for the lighting and the cooling hose if fitted. F930A022 15 15 15 15 13 15 15 13 15 14
9. 12 788 443 9 Saab 9-3 M03- 35 Mark out the position for the cabin wall socket on the A-pillar lower trim using the socket as a tem- plate. The socket must be located 20 mm from the edge with the bottom edge of the socket in line with the top edge of the lower guide pin. Drill two 3 mm holes and fit the cabin wall socket. 36 Apply non-acidic Vaseline, part no. 30 15 286, or equivalent to the extension cable O-ring and connect the cable to the socket. 37 Fit the air duct. 38 Fit the lower part of the glove box and connect the floorwell lighting. 39 Fit the A-pillar lower trim and the inner scuff plate. F930A026 20mm 35 37 38 38 39 36 38
11. 12 788 443 11 Saab 9-3 M03- 44 Fit the air cleaner and connect the intake hose and plug in the mass air flow sensor. 45 Fit the intake pipe. 46 Connect and fit the headlamp. F930A028 46 44 44 44 45 45
4. 4 12 788 443 Saab 9-3 M03- 8 Remove the right-hand headlamp. 9 Remove the intake pipe. 10 Unplug the mass air flow sensor connector. 11 Remove the intake hose from the mass air flow sensor. 12 Remove the air cleaner. F930A021 11 12 8 10 9 9
6. 6 12 788 443 Saab 9-3 M03- 16 Remove the inner scuff plate and the A-pillar lower trim. 17 Unplug the floorwell lighting connector and remove the lower part of the glove box. 18 Remove the air duct. 19 Fold the carpet aside. 20 Cut out a piece of the insulation mat to see where to drill the hole in the bulkhead (the area is indicated by the arrow 21,22 in the illustration). 21 Draw a cross in the round impression on the bulkhead with a marker pen. Centre punch the centre of the cross. 22 Drill a 3 mm hole in the mark first and then use a 22 mm hole saw. Important Observe great care not to fold the carpet too much. If it cracks in th e foam occur, the sound insulation will be impaired considerably. F930A023 21,22 17 17 17 18 16
1. Saab 9-3 M03- 900 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-3 M03- Branching lead kit Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 32 025 770 32 026 191 9:87-40 Oct 07 12 788 443 12 788 443 Jan 06 F930A043
8. 8 12 788 443 Saab 9-3 M03- 32 Run the 2.5 m extension cable into the cabin along the impact sensor wiring harness on the bumper member, under the AC pipes, along the wiring harness around the strut tower and into the cabin through the ho le drilled in the bulk- head. Secure with cable ties. 33 Fit the cable grommet onto the extension cable from the cabin side. Place the cable grommet about 400 mm from the connector inside the car. 34 Bend the carpet back into place. Note A soap solution will facilitate fitting. Important Make sure the cable grommet seals against the bulkhead. F930A025 32 32 32 32 32 32 32
10. 10 12 788 443 Saab 9-3 M03- 40 Position the glove box, plug in the lighting con- nector and connect the cooling hose where appropriate. Fit the glove box. 41 Fit the right-hand end of the dashboard. 42 Fit the floor console side trim. 43 Plug the engine block heater into a wall socket and check that the heater starts. Unplug the connection to the wall socket. If a timer relay is being fitted: Proceed to step 59. If a timer relay is not being fitted: Proceed to step 44. F930A027 41 40 40 42 42 40 40 40 40
13. 12 788 443 13 Saab 9-3 M03- 59 If a timer relay is being fitted: Remove the left- hand headlamp. 60 Replace the branch co nnector with the timer relay. 61 Connect the wiring harness to the timer relay, run the wiring harness along the connecting cable and then let it follow the horn wiring har- ness down to the bumper member and then the impact sensor wiring harness. Secure the timer relay wiring harness at the same points and the impact sensor wiring harness (5 off). Important The timer relay wiring harness must be placed next to the impact sensor wiring harness in the opening for the headlamp. F930A030 59 61 61 61 60
14. 14 12 788 443 Saab 9-3 M03- 62 Connect the ground cable to the front grounding point (G30A) at the engine bay main fuse box. 63 Locate the “Pre Acc” socket between the engine bay main fuse box and the front wing and remove any adhesive tape or blank connections. 64 Connect the wiring harness to the four-pole “Pre Acc” socket. 65 Connect and fit the left-hand headlamp. 66 Proceed to step 44. Note If the four-pole “Pre Acc” socket is already used, connect into the existing connector as follows: – Unplug “Pre Acc”. – Remove the seal from the timer relay connec- tor wiring harness and extract the cable. – Insert the cable into the connector that was plugged into “Pre Acc”, position 4. – Plug the connector into “Pre Acc”. WARNING Check that the wiring harness is not pinched. Incorrect fitting can damage the wiring harness and cause a short-circuit/fire. F930A031 63 62 64 65
7. 12 788 443 7 Saab 9-3 M03- 23 Drill a 6 mm hole in the horn bracket for the branch connector. 24 If the car has previously been equipped with an engine block heater: Remove the connect- ing cable from the engine block heater and pull back the cable to the upper radiator member without undoing the cable tie. Run the connector cable under the radiator member between the left-hand headlamp and the radiator. 25 Plug the connecting cable into the branch connector (A). 26 Connect the 2.0 m extension cable for the engine block heater to the branch connector (B) and the 2.5 m extension cable for the cabin wall socket to the branch connector (C). 27 Fit the branch connector to the horn bracket with the connector spacer heels against the bracket and fit the screw with their heads facing the radi- ator. The extension cable connected to the branch connector B socket must be placed above the branch connector. 28 Run the 2.0 m extension cable along the con- necting cable between the left-hand headlamp and the radiator, along the power steering hose and up to the engine block heater. 29 Apply non-acidic Vaseline, part no. 30 15 286, or equivalent to the connecting cable O-ring and plug the cable into the engine block heater. 30 Fit the lock clip over the connection. A click should be heard when the lock clip is fitted cor- rectly. 31 Secure the extensi on cable with cable ties together with the connec ting cable. Bend the cable evenly at the engine block heater so that it can absorb engine movement. Secure any excess extension c able behind the bumper member next to the horn bracket. WARNING Pay attention so that the car's wiring harness is not damaged. Damage to the wiring harness may cause short circuits/fire. F930A024 25,26 29,30 31 28 27 A C B 27 31 24 23 31 31
3. 12 788 443 3 Saab 9-3 M03- 1 Disconnect the negative battery cable. 2 Remove the bumper shell clip from the upper radiator member. 3 Raise the car. 4 Remove the bumper bolts in the wheel housing. 5 Remove the spoiler shield. 6 Unplug the bumper connector and remove it from the holder on the spoiler shield. Cars with headlamp washers: Unhook the hose from the spoiler shield. 7 Lower the car, pull out the bumper shell side pieces and remove the bumper. Cars with headlamp washers: Remove the hose from the branching piece and plug the hose with an 8.5 mm drill. 6 4 4 6 F930A020 5 5 5 2 2 7 7
15. 12 788 443 15 Saab 9-3 M03- User instructions • The extension cable must be made of oil-resist- ant rubber and approved for outdoor use with a cross-sectional area of at least 3x1.5 mm 2 . • The heater system may only be connected to a grounded socket. • Handle all cables with care. Pay particular atten- tion to the risk of pinching between the bonnet and the body of the car and the risk of cuts on sharp metal components. • Inspect regularly the extension cable for damage or ageing. Damaged cables must be renewed immediately. WARNING Check the ground connection between the con- necting cable ground pin, the heater casing and the car body regularly to prevent electric shocks. Note The function of the heat er will be at risk if: • there are impurities in the coolant • the coolant level is too low or if there is air in the system • there is ice slush in the system • radiator sealant is used
12. 12 12 788 443 Saab 9-3 M03- 47 Lift up the bumper. Cars with headlamp washers: Connect the headlamp washer hose to the branching piece. All: Position the bumper and press back the shell so that it fastens on the holder mounting. 48 Fit the clip on the upper radiator member. 49 Raise the car and fit the bumper bolts in the wheel housing. 50 Lift up the spoiler shield, fit the bumper connec- tor into the holder and plug in the connector. Cars with headlamp washers: Hook the hose onto the spoiler shield. All: Fit the spoiler shield. 51 Lower the car and check the fit of the bumper. 52 Connect the battery negative cable. Adjust the time and date. 53 Synchronise remote control code by inserting the key into the ignition. 54 Activate window lift pinch protection function by operating the side windows up and down twice. An audible confirmation will sound when activa- tion is complete. 55 Cars with headlamp washers: Check the operation of the headlamp washers. 56 Cars with timer relay: Connect the diagnostic tool, select car and model year, select “All”, select “Add/Remove”, se lect the accessory and select “Add”. 57 Connect the engine block heater to a wall socket. 58 Press the SIDC button “CUSTOMIZE”, select “Engine block heater”, press “SET”, select “Manual control”, press “SET”, select “Heater on”, press “SET” and make sure the engine block heater starts. Select “Manual control”, press “SET”, select “Heater off”, press “SET”, select “Back” and “Finish”. WARNING Check that the wiring harness is not pinched. Incorrect fitting can damage the wiring harness and cause a short-circuit/fire. Important Repeat this procedure with all keys. Otherwise, the remote controls will not function. F930A029 50 50 50 50 50 49 49 47 48 48 Note Occasionally, the diagnostic tool is required to procure a security code from TIS. Information regarding the appropri ate procedures will be shown in the diagnostic tool display.
- 528 Totale weergaven
- 445 Websiteweergaven
- 83 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 10 www.saabpartners.com
- 3 22.214.171.124
- 4 saabpartners.com
- 6 126.96.36.199
Spatplaat, voor1527 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L1500 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-31463 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 11426 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61408 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 11329 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-51323 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-51291 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon1257 Weergaven.
Ice scraper 9-31235 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-1229 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 9-5 4D 11196 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D1157 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-51154 Weergaven.
Aanvullingskit standverwarming1136 Weergaven.
Towbar, fixed 5D1129 Weergaven.