Bumper skirt 9-3
2. 2 4786489 Saab 9-3 1 Bumper skirt (1 pc.) 2Clip(11pcs.) 3 Screw (6 pcs.) 4 Clip(2pcs.) 5 Stone guard tape (2 pcs.) 6 Installation instructions (1 pc.) D980A140 1 3 4 2 5
4. 4 4786489 Saab 9-3 8 Lift the bumper skirt into position. 9 Make two holes in the bumper (towards the wheel housing) with an awl. Make sure the bum- per skirt fits flush with the bumper shell. 10 Fit the screws and clips. 11 Pull in the bumper skirt so that its edge is about 2cm(0.8in)fromtheedgeofthebumperinthe middle. 12 Measure the position of the markings in the two outer tabs and mark the inner tabs accordingly. Make holes at the markings with an awl and fit 4 screws. 13 Fit the clips to the bumper skirt’s plastic tabs, 11 pcs. 14 Fit the stone guard tape to the left and right- hand sides of the bumper skirt. 15 Remove the masking tape and lower the car. D980A606 12 12 13 2 cm 10 10 14 8
3. 47 86 489 3 Saab 9-3 The bumper skirt is supplied primed and therefore ready for painting. 1 Paint the bumper skirt in the body colour. See “Directions for painting pre-primed PP/EPDM- plastic“ in these installation instructions. 2 Place the car on a lift and raise it. 3 Cut away the production lips and transit lock above the exhaust pipe cut-out. 4 Wash the bottom of the bumper to make it easier to locate the markings. The markings are in the form of small nipples. 5 Mask the painted section of the bumper above the markings with masking tape. 6 Cut out the 11 holes into which the bumper skirt’s plastic tabs are to be fitted as follows: a Locate the markings. b Place the point of the special knife, part no. (16) 82 93 227, midway between the mar- kings with the flat side face up. c Cut out the top part of the hole by pressing in the special knife until the spike has left a mark at the bottom. d Turn over the knife and place the point into the mark left by the spike. Cut out the bottom part of the hole. 7 Cut away about 1 cm of the front edge of the bumper, see illustration, on both sides. This is to make room for the bumper skirt. D980A141 1cm 7 6a 6b Important Take care! The special knife must be pressed horizontally and at right-angles to the bumper shell.
1. Saab 9-3 900 Monteringsanvisning SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTALLATIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-3 Bumper skirt Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 400 109 047 9:84-09 Feb 99 47 86 489 47 86 489 Nov 98 D980A140 1 3 4 2 5
5. 47 86 489 5 Saab 9-3 Directions for painting pre-primed PP/EPDM plastic • The bumper skirt must be positioned so that deformation is avoided while painting. • To avoid deformation of the bumper skirt, the temperature must not exceed +70°C (158°F). • The bumper skirt is pre-primed from the supplier. • Use clean gloves when handling the bumper skirt.
- 565 Totale weergaven
- 466 Websiteweergaven
- 99 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 22 www.saabpartners.com
- 4 saabpartners.com
- 3 126.96.36.199
- 3 188.8.131.52
Spatplaat, voor1523 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L1496 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-31463 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 11425 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61408 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 11323 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-51319 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-51290 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon1252 Weergaven.
Ice scraper 9-31231 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-1226 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 9-5 4D 11187 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D1156 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-51148 Weergaven.
Aanvullingskit standverwarming1133 Weergaven.
Towbar, fixed 5D1125 Weergaven.