Cargo floor, extensible 9-5 5D
5. 51 31 271 5 Saab 9-5 5D 9 Modify the carpet over the spare wheel as illus- trated. A = New fold, score carefully on the back of the carpet. B = Marked areas to be cut out. Cut along lines C and D. The remaining flap is to be folded under the rail after the carpet is fitted. Put the carpet in position in the car and fit the three clips and two nuts.
4. 4 51 31 271 Saab 9-5 5D E980A112 50mm 20mm 10mm 9 A B B D C D C
2. 2 51 31 271 Saab 9-5 5D 1 Fold both the rear seat backrests forward and lift up the front part of the cargo space floor. 2 Lift out the cargo space cover. 3 Lift out the cargo space floor and the mat over the spare wheel. 4 Remove the carpeting under the cargo anchora- ge rails. 5 Remove the sill scuff plate and storage compart- ments in the floor. 6 Remove the covers from the cargo anchorage rails and remove the rails. E980A110 1 3 3 5 4 6 6 6 5 4 5 6 6 1 1
6. 6 51 31 271 Saab 9-5 5D 10 Fit the catches and rollers on the load anchoring rails as illustrated. Use two screws and lock nuts. Apply a few drops of oil between the rollers and the catches and wipe off any excess oil. 11 Insert the new load floor front rollers into the rails and roll in the load floor. Check the distance between each roller and the side of the rail when the load floor is in its inner position. The clearan- ce should be 1.5-2.0 mm. Adjust if necessary. In addition, make sure that the catches (10) are gripping the lock pins securely. Adjust the height of the catches if necessary. 12 Raise the rear edge of the floor and suspend it in the raised position. Place a block or the like as a counterstay under the rail and drive in the expanding pin as a stop for the floor. 13 Secure the wiring harness, if any, out of the way so that the leads will not be damaged by the car- go floor rollers. 14 Fit the front part of the cargo floor in lace and press the clips into place on the rails. 15 Fit the sill scuff plate and affix protective tape as shown. 16 Fit the storage compartments on the floor and press the covers into the cargo anchorage rails. 17 Raise both the rear seat backrests to the upright position. 18 Check the operation of the cargo floor, including the catches. See the safety rules and user ins- tructions. E980A113 10 12 15 17 14 14 15 16 11,12 11 17 2mm
3. 51 31 271 3 Saab 9-5 5D 7 Fit the side mats supplied in the kit, using plastic nuts on existing screws. 8 Bolt the kit’s rails to the cargo anchorage rails (the nuts should be fitted against the kit’s rails) and refit the cargo anchorage rails. E980A111 8 8 8 8 7 7 8
1. Saab 9-5 5D 9-5 Monteringsanvisning SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-5 5D Cargo floor, extensible 1 Rail, right-hand 2 Rail, left-hand 3 Front floor 4Rear floor 5 Locking and roller mechanism 6 Screw (12) 7 Nut (12) 8 Mat, right-hand 9 Mat, left-hand 10 Nut, plastic (4) 11 Protective tape 12 Spring pin Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 400 131 058 400 131 066 9:89-01 Mar 01 51 31 271 51 31 271 Oct 99 E980A121 6 2 8 9 10 11 3 3 5 4 1 7 12
7. 51 31 271 7 Saab 9-5 5D Safety rules The sliding floor may be loaded with a maximum of 200 kg when extended. When a load is carried it must be lashed to the car’s cargo anchorage lugs. Cargo anchorage straps are optional accessories. Make sure that the cargo anchorage straps do not chafe against any sharp edges. When the cargo floor is retracted and not used for carrying a load, it must always be placed in the lowered position. User instructions 1 Lift up the cargo floor, raise the support wheels and position the cargo floor on them. 2 Grasp the handle and withdraw the cargo floor to its fully extended position so that the catches engage. 3 Place the load on the cargo floor so that it does not prevent operation of the handle. 4 Lift the handle and slide the cargo floor in to its inner position where the catches engage. 5 Secure the load with cargo anchorage straps. After use, raise the cargo floor and retract the sup- port wheels. Then lower the cargo floor. Check that the cargo floor is locked in its lower position. WARNING To avoid the danger of injury, observe the follo- wing: • Do not leave children unattended when the cargo floor is extended. • The cargo floor must not be used for carrying people. • Take care when rolling in and lowering the car- go floor. Risk of injury. • The car must not be driven with the cargo floor extended. • When the cargo floor is extended, it must always be pulled out fully so that the catches engage. • The cargo floor must on no account be modi- fied in any way.
- 1245 Totale weergaven
- 1086 Websiteweergaven
- 159 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 17 www.saabpartners.com
- 3 126.96.36.199
- 4 saabpartners.com
- 5 188.8.131.52
Upgrade to Prestige 300 sound system 9-3 CV3472 Weergaven.
Spatplaat, voor3263 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon3104 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 13080 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system 9-3 CV 13069 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-52887 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-52879 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-52753 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-52743 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-2734 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D2690 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L2680 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-32588 Weergaven.