CD player/CD changer 9-3
10. 10 12 788 458 Saab 9-3 M03- Switch from CD player to CD changer. – Connect the diagnostic tool, select car and model year, select “All”, select “Add/Remove”, select the accessory and then “Remove”. – Perform steps 1-5 in this installation instruction. – Remove the connector from the CD player. – Remove the CD player with removal tool 84 71 203. – Perform step 25 and steps 27-32 in this installation instruction. – Connect the diagnostic tool, select car and model year, select “All”, select “Add/Remove”, select the accessory and then “Add”.
6. 6 12 788 458 Saab 9-3 M03- 16 Plug in the control panel connector and fit the control panel. 17 Fit the dashboard vent. F930A060 17 16 16 16
8. 8 12 788 458 Saab 9-3 M03- 24 Find the power supply for the CD player/CD changer in cable harness. The connector is secured with a bit of tape to the cable trunk behind the location for the entertainment head unit. Remove the bit of tape and pull the cable harness forwards. 25 Remove the transport fuse placed on the top side of the CD player/CD changer. Insert and fit the CD player/CD changer in the entertainment head unit bracket. 26 Fit the connector for CD player/CD changer power supply in the connector for the accessory kit fibre optic cable. F930A062 24 25 26
3. 12 788 458 3 Saab 9-3 M03- To fit CD player/CD changer 1 Remove the climate system control panel by pull- ing it out carefully. Use removal tool 82 93 474. 2 Remove the control panel connectors. 3 Remove the cover located below the ACC or MCC unit. 4 Remove the entertainment head unit by pushing in the two catches. 5 Remove the head unit connectors. F930A057 2 2 5 4 4 5 1
9. 12 788 458 9 Saab 9-3 M03- 27 Plug in the connector to the entertainment head unit. 28 Plug in the connector to the CD player/CD changer. 29 Fit the entertainment head unit. 30 Connect and fit the climate system control panel. 31 Connect the diagnostic tool, select car and model year, select “All”, select “Add/Remove”, select the accessory and then “Add”. 32 Check CD player/CD changer function. F930A063 30 30 30 27 27 28 29
2. 2 12 788 458 Saab 9-3 M03- 12 787 146 CD changer kit 1 CD changer 2 Fibre-optic cable 12 787 152 CD player kit 1 CD player 2 Fibre-optic cable To fit CD player/CD changer, see page 3 To replace CD player with CD changer, see page 10 F930A056 1 2
1. Saab 9-3 M03- 900 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-3 M03- CD player/CD changer Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 12 787 146 12 787 152 9:85-23 Jan 03 12 788 458 12 788 458 Aug 02 F930A055
4. 4 12 788 458 Saab 9-3 M03- 6 Remove the centre dashboard vent by carefully bending in the three upper hooks which are accessible through the grille while simultaneously pulling the guide pin straight out. 7 Remove the infotainment system control panel. 8 Lift out the control panel and remove the connector. Important Take care to bend the correct hooks. Hooks holding together the air outlet are also visible behind the grille. WARNING The visible red light is a class 1 laser. Do not look directly into the optical fibre or the control module connector at close range. A distance of less than 20 mm between your eyes and the light source may cause eye injury. F930A058 7 7 8 6
7. 12 788 458 7 Saab 9-3 M03- 18 Remove the small connector from the large connector for the entertainment head unit. 19 Remove the fibre optic cable which is connected to position 2 by opening the connector locking clip and carefully lifting the hook. 20 Remove the protective cover from the connection on the accessory kit fibre optic cable. 21 Fit the protective cover onto the removed fibre optic cable connection. 22 Fit the connection on the accessory kit fibre optic cable to position 2 in the small connector in the entertainment head unit. Fit the locking clip. 23 Fit the small connector to the large connector. Important Take note of the location of the small connector since it is possible to fit the connector incorrectly. Important Take note of the small connector location since it is easy to fit the connector incorrectly. F930A061 23 18 19
5. 12 788 458 5 Saab 9-3 M03- 9 Remove the fibre optic cable connector (small connector) from the control panel connector. 10 Remove the fibre optic cable connected to posi- tion 1 by opening the connector locking clip and carefully lifting the hook. 11 Insert the long section of the fibre optic cable in the accessory kit along the car's normal cable harness inside the dashboard. 12 Remove the protective cover from the connection on the accessory kit fibre optic cable. 13 Fit the protective cover onto the removed fibre optic cable connection and carefully move the fibre optic cable aside in order to prevent damage. 14 Fit the accessory kit fibre optic cable connection in position 1 in the small connector to the control unit. Fit the locking clip. 15 Fit the small connector to the large connector. Important Handle the fibre-optic cables with care or the signal may be distorted. · It is very important that the two leads in the connector are not confused with one another. · Do not splice the cables. · Do not bend the cable in a radius smaller than 25 mm. · Do not expose the cable to temperatures exceeding 85 °C. · Keep the cable ends free from dirt and grime. · Do not expose the cable to impact as this may cause the transparent plastic to whiten, thereby reducing the intensity of the light and causing possible communication interruptions. · The cable should not lie against any sharp edges as this may cause increased signal reduction. F930A059 10 9
- 556 Totale weergaven
- 459 Websiteweergaven
- 97 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 29 www.saabpartners.com
- 2 saabpartners.com
- 3 126.96.36.199
Spatplaat, voor1523 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L1495 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-31463 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 11424 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61407 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 11322 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-51317 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-51290 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon1252 Weergaven.
Ice scraper 9-31231 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-1225 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 9-5 4D 11186 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D1156 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-51146 Weergaven.
Aanvullingskit standverwarming1132 Weergaven.
Towbar, fixed 5D1122 Weergaven.