Extensible ski/snowboard carrier 1
2. 2 32 000 587/B24 9203 30 F980A362 x4 x2 x4 x2 x4 x4 x1 x4 x4 x4
6. 6 32 000 587/B24 9203 30 User instructions 1 Unlock the carriers and open them. 2 Fold the deadlock to the right and pull out the ski/snowboard carriers. 3 Fit the skis/snowboard in the carriers. 4 Slide in the ski/snowboard carriers and fold up the deadlock. Close and lock them. These installation instructions should be stored in the car. F980A278 1 4 2 3 2 4 4
1. 900 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Extensible ski/snowboard carrier Accessories Part No. Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 32 000 586 Dec 04 32 000 587 B24 9203 30 F980A074
4. 4 32 000 587/B24 9203 30 Fitting in the T-track 1 Pull out the load carrier end plugs and/or fold down the centre section. 2 Unlock the ski/snowboard carriers and open them. 3 Slide in 2 T-track bolts in each carrier's track and fit a plastic washer to each bolt. 4 Fit the ski/snowboard carriers on the bolts and fit a washer and a nut on the outer bolt. 5 Adjust the position of the ski/snowboard carriers and tighten the nuts when the ski/snowboard carriers are suitably positioned. Tightening torque 4 Nm (3 lbf ft). 6 Fold the deadlock to the right and pull out the ski/snowboard carriers. 7 Fit a washer and a nut on the other bolt and tighten the nuts. Tightening torque 4 Nm (3 lbf ft). 8 Slide in the ski/snowboard carriers and fold up the deadlock. Close and lock them. 9 Fold up the centre section of the load carrier end plugs and insert the end plugs. These installation instructions should be stored in the car. Note Use the Allen key as an aid to fitting the washer to the bolt. F980A364 1 2 6 6 3 4 4 7 4
5. 32 000 587/B24 9203 30 5 Fitting on square bars. 1 Fit bracket, washer and nut together. 2 Open the brackets and fit them on the load carriers. The outer bracket must be fitted just inside the base of the load carrier and the other bracket must be fitted so that there is 672 mm between the bolt centres. 3 Squeeze the brackets together so that the upper surface is horizontal. 4 Unlock the carriers and open them. 5 Fit the ski/snowboard carriers on the bolts and fit a washer and a nut on the outer bolt. 6 Tighten the nuts. Tightening torque 4 Nm (3 lbf ft). 7 Fold the deadlock to the right and pull out the ski/snowboard carriers. 8 Fit a washer and a nut on the other bolt and tighten the nuts. Tightening torque 4 Nm (3 lbf ft). 9 Slide in the ski/snowboard carriers and fold up the deadlock. Close and lock them. These installation instructions should be stored in the car. Note Use the Allen key as an aid to fitting the washer to the bolt. 8 F980A363 672mm 5 5 7 2,3 2 1 7
3. 32 000 587/B24 9203 30 3 Important · Do not fit or use the carriers before you have understood the installation instructions. The product must not be modified . · Maximum permitted roof load (including load carrier): See the Owner's Manual for the car and information relating to the load carriers. Ski/snowboard carriers' weight: 4.5 kg. · The ski/snowboard carriers are designed for a maximum of 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards. · The carriers may only be used for transporting skis and snowboards. · Make sure all fasteners are secured before driving off. Stop after a short distance and check all the fasteners. · General Motors is not responsible for any damage caused by incorrectly fitted load carriers or accessories. If in doubt, contact your local dealer. Advice and tips · Skis are positioned side by side in pairs. Position the skis with the tips pointing backwards. The best position for snowboards can vary according to car model. · Check that the distance between load and car roof is always at least 10 mm. · Conduct regular maintenance on the carriers, including keeping them free from dirt and salt and lubricating the locks. · For safety reasons and to reduce wind resist- ance, the carriers should be removed when not in use. The load carriers must be removed before the car is taken through an automatic car wash. WARNING Read the installation instructions carefully before using the ski/snowboard carrier. Carefully follow these instructions when fitting the ski/snowboard carrier and keep them in the car for future reference. Adapt the speed of the car to take into account the change in centre of gravity and aerodynamics caused by the weight and profile of the roof load.
- 557 Totale weergaven
- 460 Websiteweergaven
- 97 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 13 www.saabpartners.com
- 7 saabpartners.com
- 4 18.104.22.168
- 5 22.214.171.124
Spatplaat, voor1511 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L1492 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-31460 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 11422 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61406 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 11319 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-51315 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-51279 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon1237 Weergaven.
Ice scraper 9-31229 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-1224 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 9-5 4D 11180 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D1154 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-51146 Weergaven.
Aanvullingskit standverwarming1124 Weergaven.
Towbar, fixed 5D1116 Weergaven.