Extensible ski/snowboard carrier
2. 2 12 804 189 Saab 1 Ski/snowboard carrier (x2) 2 Keys (x2) 3 Bracket (x4) (for fitting on square profile) 4 Washer (x4) (for fitting on square profile) 5 Bolt (x4) (for fitting on square profile) 6 Plastic washer (x4) (for fitting in T-track) 7 T-track bolt (x4) (for fitting in T-track) 8 Nut (x4) 9 Washer (x4) 10 Allen key F980A275 7 3 8 5 4 6 9 1 2 10
6. 6 12 804 189 Saab User instructions 1 Unlock the carriers and open them. 2 Fold the deadlock to the right and pull out the ski/snowboard carriers. 3 Fit the skis/snowboard in the carriers. 4 Slide in the ski/snowboard carriers and fold up the deadlock. Close and lock them. These installation instructions should be stored in the car. F980A278 1 4 2 3 2 4 4
1. Saab 900 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab Extensible ski/snowboard carrier Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 12 804 186 9:89-21 Apr 04 12 804 189 12 804 189 May 03 F980A074
4. 4 12 804 189 Saab Fitting in the T-track 1 Pull out the load carrier end plugs and fold down the centre section. 2 Unlock the carriers and open them. 3 Slide in 2 T-track bolts in each carrier's track and fit a plastic washer to each bolt. 4 Fit the ski/snow board carriers on the bolts and fit a washer and a nut on the outer bolt. 5 Adjust the position of the ski/snowboard carriers and tighten the nuts when the ski/snowboard carriers are suitably positioned. Tightening torque 4 Nm (3 lbf ft). 6 Fold the deadlock to the right and pull out the ski/snowboard carriers. 7 Fit a washer and a nut on the other bolt and tighten the nuts. Tightening torque 4 Nm (3 lbf ft). 8 Slide in the ski/snowboard carriers and fold up the deadlock. Close and lock them. 9 Fold up the centre section of the load carrier end plugs and insert the end plugs. These installation instructions should be stored in the car. Note Use the Allen key as an aid to fitting the washer to the bolt. F980A276 1 2 6 6 3 4 4 7
5. 12 804 189 5 Saab Fitting on square bars 1 Fit bracket, washer and nut together. 2 Open the brackets and fit them on the load carri- ers. The outer bracket must be fitted just inside the base of the load carrier and the other bracket must be fitted so that there is 672 mm between the bolt centres. 3 Squeeze the brackets together so that the upper surface is horizontal. 4 Unlock the carriers and open them. 5 Fit the ski/snow board carriers on the bolts and fit a washer and a nut on the outer bolt. 6 Tighten the nuts. Tightening torque 4 Nm (3 lbf ft). 7 Fold the deadlock to the right and pull out the ski/snowboard carriers. 8 Fit a washer and a nut on the other bolt and tighten the nuts. Tightening torque 4 Nm (3 lbf ft). 9 Slide in the ski/snowboard carriers and fold up the deadlock. Close and lock them. These installation instructions should be stored in the car. Note Use the Allen key as an aid to fitting the washer to the bolt. 8 F980A277 672mm 5 5 7 2,3 2 1 7
3. 12 804 189 3 Saab Important · Do not fit or use the carriers until these installa- tion instructions are fully understood. · The carriers are constructed for safe transport provided that they have been properly mounted. Product modifications must not be made . · Maximum permitted roof load (including load carrier): See the Owner's Manual for the car and information relating to the load carriers. Ski/snowboard carriers' weight: 4.5 kg. · The ski/snowboard carriers are designed for a maximum of 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards. · Note that the car's handling characteristics (during strong crosswinds, cornering or braking) are altered while driving with a loaded carrier. · For safety reasons and to reduce wind resistance, the carriers should be removed when not in use. · The load carrier should be removed before the car is taken through an automatic car wash. · Saab Automobile AB is not responsible for dam- ages caused by improperly mounted load carriers or accessories. · When in doubt, contact your Saab dealer. · These installation instructions should be stored in the car. Advice and tips · No modifications should be made to the carriers. · Be sure to distribute the load weight equally on the carriers. Pairs of skis should be placed side by side with the tips facing backwards. The best snowboard position can vary according to car model. · Check that the distance between load and car roof is always at least 10 mm. · The carriers may only be used for transporting skis and snowboards. · Make sure all fasteners are secured before driving off. Stop after a short distance and check all the fasteners. · Conduct regular maintenance on the carriers, including keeping them free from dirt and salt and lubricating the locks. WARNING Read the installation instructions carefully before using the ski/snowboard carrier. Carefully follow these instructions when fitting the ski/snowboard carrier and keep them in the car for future reference. Adapt the speed of the car to take into account the change in centre of gravity and aerodynamics caused by the weight and profile of the roof load.
- 576 Totale weergaven
- 486 Websiteweergaven
- 90 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 14 www.saabpartners.com
- 3 saabpartners.com
- 5 22.214.171.124
- 4 126.96.36.199
Spatplaat, voor1723 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L1610 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-31568 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 11543 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 11516 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61513 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-51496 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon1445 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-51428 Weergaven.
Ice scraper 9-31375 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-1370 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 9-5 4D 11312 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-51300 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D1289 Weergaven.
Aanvullingskit standverwarming1269 Weergaven.