Hands free kit, mobile phone 9-3
6. 6 12 788 465 Saab 9-3 M03- 9 Locate the installed telephone connection (con- nector and antenna cable) in front of the instru- ment panel casing by the right-hand (LHD) or left-hand (RHD) support. 10 Remove the anti-rattling tape from the connec- tor and connect the kit's cable to the car's installed telephone connection. F980A188 9 9 10 10
4. 4 12 788 465 Saab 9-3 M03- 5 Cut one protective tape in the centre and fit one of the parts on top of the electronic unit. Important The protective tape must be placed on the top of the electronic unit when the heads of the screws are pointed downwards. GM 09162656 00000000 10 - 10V 021303 max 2A DATUM 2001-01-26 MONT 1834 / 03 GEPR F980A186 5 5
5. 12 788 465 5 Saab 9-3 M03- 6 Press the electronic unit into place on the bracket so that the screw heads are facing the bracket. Fit 2 cable ties around the electronic unit and bracket. The large connection must point forwards. 7 Connect all contacts to the electronic unit. 8 Fit the lock between the angular contacts. Note The lock is shaped with the size of the angular contacts in mind. F980A187 8 6 7 7 7 6
7. 12 788 465 7 Saab 9-3 M03- 11 Run the antenna cable behind the dashboard support and connect it to the telephone holder cable antenna connection. Tighten the nut. 12 Wrap the other half of the split protective tape around the antenna connection on the tele- phone holder cable. Important Certain models require a cable extension between the antenna cable and the telephone holder cable connection. Connect the antenna cable and tight- en both nuts. F980A189 11 12
8. 8 12 788 465 Saab 9-3 M03- 13 Tape the other protective tape around the con- nector which was connected to the telephone installation. 14 Fit the electronic unit and its bracket to the bracket for the centre console side panels using two M6 nuts (the previously-fitted nut and the nut from the kit). 15 Fit the air bellows. 16 Secure the cable behind the dashboard support using a cable tie. Important The telephone holder cable must be positioned outside the bellows. F980A190 14 15 13 16
11. 12 788 465 11 Saab 9-3 M03- 25 Remove the tape from the opening in the cover where the microphone is located and fit the cen- tre section of the roof lighting cover. 26 Fit the front section of the roof lighting cover. 27 Fit the rear section of the roof lighting cover. 28 Connect the battery negative cable. 29 Check that the telephone works. 30 Set the time and date. 31 Synchronise the remote control code by insert- ing the key into the ignition. 32 Activate window lift pinch protection function by operating the side windows up and down twice. An audible confirmation will sound when activa- tion is complete. Important Repeat this procedure with all keys. Otherwise, the remote controls will not function. F980A193 26 25 27
1. Saab 9-3 M03- 900 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-3 M03- Hands free kit, mobile phone Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 12 787 155 9:39-09 Apr 03 12 788 465 12 788 465 Jan 03 F980A183
2. 2 12 788 465 Saab 9-3 M03- 1 Wiring harness 2 Electronic unit 3Nut 4Bracket 5 Tape (x2) 6 Cable tie (x3) 7 Bracket, telephone holder 8 Bolt (x2) 9Lock In addition, the following items are required (ordered separately) Connection kit for the telephone in question Telephone bracket Antenna cable (certain models) Microphone (certain cars) Important The kit can contain four screws which are not used. F980A184 3 2 4 1 9 8 5 6 7
9. 12 788 465 9 Saab 9-3 M03- 17 Make a recess (20 mm x 10 mm) for the tele- phone cable in the dismounted side panel. 18 Fit the side panel at the same time as the tele- phone holder cable is located into the recess in the side panel. 19 Fit the telephone bracket (separate accessory which is fitted as per telephone bracket fitting instructions). 20 Fit the telephone holder bracket onto the tele- phone bracket, drill holes into the telephone bracket (3 mm) using the holder bracket as a template and fit it. 4D: Continue with step 21. CV: Continue with step 28. F980A191 18 17 20mm 10mm 19 20 20
10. 10 12 788 465 Saab 9-3 M03- 21 Remove the rear, centre and front sections of the roof lighting cover. Tool 82 93 474 is recom- mended. 22 Disconnect the connection cable from the micro- phone in the roof console. 23 Locate the new telephone connection, it is marked with yellow tape, and connect it to the microphone. 24 Place the previously connected cable onto the location where the cable currently connected was located. Cars equipped with navigation system: The previously connected cable must be connected to a new microphone which is placed to the right (LHD) or the left (RHD) in the roof console. Important The centre section is fitted with two screws. Important Do not touch the black felt on the microphone. F980A192 21 21 22 23 23
3. 12 788 465 3 Saab 9-3 M03- 1 Remove the battery negative cable and take the key from the ignition. 2 LHD: Remove the centre console right-hand side panel. RHD: Remove the centre console left-hand side panel. 3 LHD: Remove the right-hand air duct bellows. RHD: Remove the left-hand air duct bellows. 4 Remove the M6 nut from the metal bracket securing the centre console side panels. F980A185 2 3 2 4
- 690 Totale weergaven
- 573 Websiteweergaven
- 117 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 38 www.saabpartners.com
- 5 22.214.171.124
- 3 saabpartners.com
- 5 126.96.36.199
Spatplaat, voor1705 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L1597 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-31553 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 11519 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61495 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 11487 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-51470 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon1426 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-51421 Weergaven.
Ice scraper 9-31360 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-1355 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 9-5 4D 11293 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-51281 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D1274 Weergaven.
Aanvullingskit standverwarming1246 Weergaven.