Load carrier 2
3. 12 797 744 3 Saab 9-3 M03- F980A083 F980A084 F980A085
2. 2 12 797 744 Saab 9-3 M03- 1 Load carrier (x2) 2 Rubber moulding (x2) (kit 12 797 739 and 32 025 592 only) 3 Bolt (x4) 4 Washer (x4) 5 Allen key F980A081 2 1 3 5 4
1. Saab 9-3 M03- 9-5 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-3 M03- Load carrier Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 12 797 738 12 797 739 32 025 591 32 025 592 9:89-11 Mar 05 12 797 744 12 797 744 Sep 02 F980A080
5. 12 797 744 5 Saab 9-3 M03- 1 Open the four covers on the car roof. 2 Fit a bolt and washer in each respective load carrier mounting. 3 Pay attention to the markings on the load bars. They are marked for front and rear placement. 4 Fit the load carriers to the roof mountings using the enclosed Allen key. Tightening torque 3 Nm (2 lbf ft) 5 Check that the load carrier is secured. Fold down the covers after removing the load carriers. Note If the load carriers are mounted on the car and are not being used for any roof load accessory, the rubber mouldings can be fitted in the load carrier grooves (valid for kit 12 797 739 and 32 025 592 only). Important The Allen key should be kept in a safe place, either in the car or together with the load carriers. F980A082 2 1 4
4. 4 12 797 744 Saab 9-3 M03- Important · Do not fit or use the load carrier until you have understood the installation instructions. · The carriers are constructed for safe transport provided that they have been properly mounted. Product modifications must not be made . · Always check that the load is securely fastened. · The heaviest permitted roof load is 100 kg (220 lbs.) including the load carrier weight: 3.9 kg (8.6 lbs.) (steel) and 4.7 kg (10.4 lbs.) (aluminium). See the Owner's Manual. · Note that the car's handling characteristics (dur- ing strong crosswinds, cornering or braking) are altered while driving with a loaded carrier. · For reasons of traffic safety and to reduce wind resistance, the load carrier should be removed when not in use. · The load carrier should be removed before the car is taken through an automatic car wash. · Saab Automobile AB is not responsible for dam- ages caused by improperly mounted load carriers or accessories. · When in doubt, contact your Saab dealer. · These installation instructions should be stored in the car. Advice and tips · Secure the load so that it cannot loosen or cause damage. Be sure to tie down the load so that it cannot move in any direction. The driver is responsible for ensuring that the load is properly secured. · Use proper equipment, such as straps with ten- sioners that lock securely. Do not use elastic bands or rope for any load heavier than a pair of skis. · Be sure to distribute the load weight equally on the carrier to provide the lowest possible centre of gravity. Place small, very heavy loads to one side, not in the centre, of the carrier during transport. · For reasons of traffic safety, the load should not extend over the sides of the car. · Long objects must be braced or secured to the bumper or the towing eye both front and rear. If the load extends more than 1 m (3.3 ft) to the rear of the car or if it extends over the front of the car, it must be properly marked with warning flags or the like. · Before driving, check that all attaching equip- ment is secured and the load is tied down prop- erly. Stop after driving a short distance and check that the load is secure. · Car industry and trade journal test reports have shown that transportation of large objects (e.g. surf/sailboards, roof boxes) subjects the car roof to additional stress due to substantially increased wind resistance. A sailboard should be placed upside down with the tip pointing forwards. WARNING Read all installation instructions before using the load carrier. Carefully follow these instructions when fitting the load carrier and keep them in the car for future reference. Adapt the speed of the car to take into account the change in centre of gravity and aerodynamics caused by the weight and profile of the roof load.
- 1089 Totale weergaven
- 929 Websiteweergaven
- 160 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 27 www.saabpartners.com
- 3 220.127.116.11
- 6 saabpartners.com
- 2 18.104.22.168
Spatplaat, voor2678 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 12420 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon2415 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Prestige 300 sound system 9-3 CV2353 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-52334 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system 9-3 CV 12317 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-52241 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L2240 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-2201 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-52200 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-52169 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-32156 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D2142 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 12107 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 62072 Weergaven.