Parking assistance (SPA) 9-3 CV
2. 2 12 832 519 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 1 SPA control module 2 Holder (x4) 3Seal (x4) 4 Distance sensor (x4) 5 Decor strip, bumper 6 Wiring harness, distance sensor 7 SPA wiring harness 8 Cable tie (x2) F930A195 1 8 5 7 6 2 3 4
3. 12 832 519 3 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 1 Open the hatchback. 2 Disconnect the negative cable from the battery and raise the car. 3 Remove the two nuts that hold the rear bumper air shield to the body and the bolts that hold the bumper shell to the wheel housings. 4 Lower the vehicle and remove the rear bumper decor strip. F930A196 3 3 3 3 4
4. 4 12 832 519 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 5 Remove the carpet on the luggage compart- ment floor and remove the luggage compart- ment scuff plate. 6 Remove the side scuff plates. 7 Remove the clips for the left-hand side trim and fold the trim aside. Unhook the strap on the rear side of the side trim and remove the connector from the luggage compartment lighting. Remove the side trim. 8 Remove the clips for the right-hand side trim and fold the trim aside. Unhook the strap on the rear side of the side trim and remove the side trim. F930A197 7 5 6 5 6 7 8 8
7. 12 832 519 7 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 15 Fit the new wiring harness and connect the wir- ing harness as per the notes from the previous step. Secure the parts of the wiring harness using cable ties. 16 Connect the control module and fit it onto the mounting point on the rear fuse box. 17 Remove the support from the bumper shell. F930A200 17 15 15 15 15 16 15 15 15 15 15
5. 12 832 519 5 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 9 Remove the rear lamp clusters. 10 Remove the bumper shell bolts that are located below the rear lamp clusters. 11 Remove the bumper shell by pulling the sides outwards and then pulling the bumper shell rear- wards. Important Place the bumper on a soft, clean surface. F930A198 11 10 9 9
8. 8 12 832 519 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 18 Fit the bumper shell decor strip using the guide tabs and clip in the hooks, beginning at the cen- tre and working outwards towards the sides. 19 Fit the seals to the sensors. 20 Fit together the distance sensors and the holders. 21 Fit the distance sensors in the decor strip brackets. 22 Fit the wiring harness for the sensors into the slots in the bumper shell. 23 Fit the support to the bumper shell. Important The connector sockets for the distance sensors should point towards the right-hand side of the car. F930A201 19 20 21 23 22 22 22
9. 12 832 519 9 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 24 Lift up the bumper shell and thread the wiring harness through the hole under the left-hand rear light. Fit the grommet. 25 Fit the two tabs of the bumper shell under the holes and the outer corners between the wheel arch liner and the holder at the wheel housings. Press the bumper shell into place. 26 Connect the wiring harness for parking assist- ance and fit the connector into the hole beside the left-hand rear light. Secure the wiring har- ness for the distance sensors with a cable tie. 27 Fit the bumper shell bolts that are located below the rear lamp clusters. 28 Fit and connect the rear lamp clusters. Check the fit against the boot lid moulding. WARNING Check that the wiring harness is not pinched. Incorrect fitting can damage the wiring harness and cause a short-circuit/fire. F930A202 27 28 25 28 24 26
10. 10 12 832 519 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 29 Fit the console in which equipment such as a CD-changer may be fitted. Plug in the connec- tions to any equipment in the console. 30 Fit the left-hand side trim, connect the luggage compartment lighting and hook the strap on. Fit the clips. 31 Fit the right-hand side trim, and hook the strap on. Fit the clips. 32 Fit the side scuff plates. 33 Fit the scuff plate and fit the carpet on the lug- gage compartment floor. WARNING The visible red light is a class 1 laser. Do not look directly into the optical fibre or the control module connector at close range. A distance of less than 20 mm between your eyes and the light source may cause eye injury. F930A203 31 31 30 30 33 33 32 32
6. 6 12 832 519 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 12 Remove the rubber plug from under the left- hand rear light. 13 Remove the console in which equipment such as a CD-changer may be fitted. Disconnect the connections to any equipment in the console. 14 Remove the rearmost connector (blue) from the rear fuse box. Make a note of how the rear wir- ing harness is connected and then remove it. WARNING The visible red light is a class 1 laser. Do not look directly into the optical fibre or the control module connector at close range. A distance of less than 20 mm between your eyes and the light source may cause eye injury. 14 14 F930A199 14 14 14 14 14 14 14 12
1. Saab 9-3 CV M04- 900 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-3 CV M04- Parking assistance (SPA) Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 12 832 509 9:40-04 Apr 03 12 832 519 F930A194
11. 12 832 519 11 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 34 Raise the car. 35 Fit the bumper bolts at the wheel housings. 36 Fit the two nuts holding the rear bumper air shield against the body. 37 Lower the car. 38 Close the boot lid. 39 Check the fit of the bumper. Adjust as necessary. 40 Connect the negative battery cable. 41 Adjust the time and date. 42 Synchronise remote control code by inserting the key into the ignition. 43 Activate window lift pinch protection function by operating the side windows up and down twice. An audible confirmation will sound when activa- tion is complete. 44 Connect the diagnostic tool, select car and mod- el year, select “All”, select “Add/Remove”, select the accessory and then “Add”. Important This must be carried out with all remote controls, otherwise they will not work. Note The diagnostic tool will on some occasions need to retrieve a security code in TIS. Information on what to do will be displayed on the diagnostic tool display. F930A204 36 35 35 36
- 807 Totale weergaven
- 664 Websiteweergaven
- 143 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 26 www.saabpartners.com
- 6 saabpartners.com
- 5 188.8.131.52
Spatplaat, voor1909 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L1726 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 11683 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-31680 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-51665 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 11653 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61628 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon1619 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-51608 Weergaven.
Ice scraper 9-31509 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-1507 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D1474 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 9-5 4D 11459 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-51445 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-51430 Weergaven.
Aanvullingskit standverwarming1423 Weergaven.