Parking assistance (SPA) 9-5 4D
6. 6 32 025 688 Saab 9-5 4D M06- 25 Fit the rubber grommet on the parking assist- ance system's wiring harness with the funnel- shaped end directed towards the car. The grom- met must be located 370 mm from the end of the taping at the cable terminals. 26 Remove the rubber plug below the left-hand tail lamp. 27 Guide the wiring harness out through the hole and fit the kit's rubber grommet. 28 Insert the cable terminals as follows: 1 Black (BK) 2 Brown (BN) 3 Yellow (YE) 4 Blue (BU) 5 Orange (OG) 6 Grey (GY) 29 Affix tape and fit a cable tie on the rubber grommet. E930A405 27 28
2. 2 32 025 688 Saab 9-5 4D M06- 1 SPA control module 2 Screw (x2) 3 Holder (x4) 4 Distance sensor (x4) 5 Connector bracket 6 Wiring harness, distance sensor 7 SPA wiring harness 8 Connector 9 Cable tie (x17) 10 Cable tie, rubber grommet 11 Rubber grommet E930A399 2 4 3 6 1 10 9 11 8 5 7
5. 32 025 688 5 Saab 9-5 4D M06- 15 Remove the cellular block from the bumper shell (wedged into the protective shell's mounting wedges). 16 Drill 31 mm holes (x4) in the pre-punched mark- ings in the bumper shell. 17 File out the guide groove 1 x 1 mm. The guide groove must be on the side of the hole facing the left-hand side of the bumper shell. 18 Fit the distance sensors in the holders and then in the bumper shell. 19 Pre-route the wiring harness in the centre foam section. The connector comes out on the left- hand side. Connect the wiring harness to the sensors. 20 Fit the connector's holder to the left-hand side of the bumper rail. 21 Fit the connector in the holder. 22 Fit the cellular block with wiring harness in the bumper shell. 23 Guide the bumper rail in toward the bumper shell's guide pin. Fit the bumper rail with any reinforcements to the bumper shell. 24 Fit the remaining cellular blocks. Important Do not file too far! The cover would then not be over the guide. WARNING Check that the wiring harness is not pinched. Incorrect fitting can damage the wiring harness and cause a short-circuit/fire. E930A403 16 20 18 15,22 19
8. 8 32 025 688 Saab 9-5 4D M06- 37 Attach the ground cable to the grounding point in the luggage compartment below the left-hand tail lamp. 38 Run the thicker section of the wiring harness toward the left-hand wheel housing and the thin- ner section along the luggage compartment sill to the right-hand side of the car. 39 Plug the connector into the provision for the tow- bar wiring harness. Cars with towbar: Unplug the connectors and plug both wiring harness connectors into them. 40 Plug the wiring harness connector into the pro- vision for the CD changer and fit the blind plug to the SPA harness connector. Affix anti-rattle tape and secure with a cable tie to avoid rattle. Cars with CD changer: Unplug the connectors and plug each wiring harness connector into them. Affix anti-rattle tape and secure with a cable tie to avoid rattle. 41 Insert the screws in the control module holes, connect the wiring harness to the control mod- ule, and fit the control module with connectors facing down onto the plate behind the rear seat backrest. Tighten the screws. 42 Use cable ties (x17) to secure the wiring har- ness along its entire route. Gather excess wiring harness and secure it above the wheel housing. E930A408 42 42 41 42 39 42 42 40 42 42 42 42 37 42
1. Saab 9-5 4D M06- 900 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-5 4D M06- Parking assistance (SPA) Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 32 025 686 9:40-06 Sep 05 32 025 688 E930A398 Important To install the kit the car must be equipped with towbar wiring harness provision.
3. 32 025 688 3 Saab 9-5 4D M06- Before starting work the visible sections of the distance sensors and holders must be painted in the same colour as the bumper shell. 1 Fold forward the rear seat seat cushions and lower the rear seat backrests. 2 Open the boot lid and remove the luggage com- partment floor. 3 Remove the scuff plate. 4 Cars with CD changer: Remove the CD changer and bracket. 5 Detach and fold aside the left-hand trim in the luggage compartment and remove the insula- tion pads (x2) in the rear of the body. The old ones must be discarded and replaced with new. 6 Detach and fold aside the right-hand trim in the luggage compartment and remove the insula- tion pads (x2) in the rear of the body. The old ones must be discarded and replaced with new. Important The layer of paint must not be thicker than 90 m to avoid affecting system functionality. E930A400 2 3 3 5 6 2
4. 4 32 025 688 Saab 9-5 4D M06- 7 Remove the nuts that hold the bumper. The lower studs only have nuts if the car is equipped with towbar. 8 Cars with towbar: Remove the nuts for both reinforcements. 9 Raise the car. 10 Remove the bumper bolts at the wheel housings. 11 Cars with towbar: Detach the connector for the towbar wiring harness and remove the four bolts holding the towbar to the body. 12 Lower the car. 13 With help from an assistant, pull the bumper out from the clips. Lift the bumper out backwards. 14 Remove the bumper rail from the protective shell by detaching the retaining clips. Important Work carefully during removal so that paint dam- age is avoided. Important The outer bolts are fitted in loose nut plates. Important Place the bumper on a soft, clean surface. E930A402 7 11
9. 32 025 688 9 Saab 9-5 4D M06- 43 Fit new insulation pads (2 on each side) in the rear edge of the body. 44 Fit the side trims. 45 Cars with CD changer: Fit the CD changer bracket, connect and fit the CD changer. 46 Fit the scuff plate. 47 Fit the luggage compartment floor. 48 Fold back the rear seat backrests and seat cushions and close the boot lid. 49 With the ignition key in the ON position and reverse gear engaged, check that the system warns against objects in the rear by using tones. The first tone is given when an object is at a dis- tance of 1.8 metres. The signal then has a fre- quency of 2 tones per second, but the number of tones per second increases the closer the object becomes to the vehicle and changes as follows: · 1.8 - 1.3 m: 2 tones/second · 1.3 - 0.9 m: 3 tones/second · 0.9 - 0.3 m: from 5 to 12 tones/second in close stages · 0.3 m: continuous tone E930A409 44 44 47 46 46 47
7. 32 025 688 7 Saab 9-5 4D M06- 30 Fit in the bumper and plug in the connector. 31 Fit the bumper. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft) 32 Cars with towbar: Screw the reinforcements into the car. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft) 33 Raise the car. 34 Fit the bumper bolts at the wheel housings. 35 Cars with towbar: Fit the connector for the tow- bar wiring harness. 36 Cars with towbar: Fit the bolts and nut plates holding the towbar to the body. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft) Important Work carefully during fitting so that paint damage is avoided. E930A406 31 36 30
- 994 Totale weergaven
- 866 Websiteweergaven
- 128 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 12 www.saabpartners.com
- 2 184.108.40.206
- 3 saabpartners.com
- 5 220.127.116.11
Spatplaat, voor2678 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 12420 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon2415 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Prestige 300 sound system 9-3 CV2353 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-52334 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system 9-3 CV 12317 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-52241 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L2240 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-2201 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-52200 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-52169 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-32156 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D2142 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 12107 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 62072 Weergaven.