Rear spoiler 9-3 4D
2. 2 12 806 078 Saab 9-3 4D M03- 1 Spoiler 2 Nut (x4) 3 Zinc tape (x4) 4 Seals (x6) (2 are not used in fitting accessories) 5 Chafe protection tape (x2) 6 Reinforcement 7 Double-sided adhesive tape (x2) 8 Template 9 Plastic guide (x2) (not used in fitting accessories) 10 Screw (x2) (not used in fitting accessories) F980A319 1 2 4 9 10 6 7 5 8 3
4. 4 12 806 078 Saab 9-3 4D M03- 5 Take the template and cut out the template parts in accordance with the instructions. 6 Fit one part of the template at the round emblem on the boot lid 7 Fit the pieces of tape where holes are to be drilled (x2) and secure the template using tape. 8 Fit the other part, with the text “RH“ visible, at the rear right-hand corner of the boot lid. 9 Fit a piece of tape where the hole is to be drilled and secure the template with tape. 10 Using a 3 mm bit, drill in accordance with the markings on the template parts. Important Do not use a centre punch to mark the hole positions. Do not press the drill against the boot lid when drilling. F980A323 3mm 8 6 10
1. Saab 9-3 4D M03- 900 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-3 4D M03- Rear spoiler Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 12 805 380 9:84-33 Oct 03 12 806 078 F980A318
3. 12 806 078 3 Saab 9-3 4D M03- The spoiler has been treated with grey primer and is ready for painting. 1 Paint the spoiler the same colour as the body; see “Directions for painting preprimed ABS plastic” in these installation instructions. 2 Open the boot lid. US: Remove the emergency handle. 3 Remove the closing handle on the inside of the boot lid, remove the clips and remove the boot lid trim. 4 US: Remove the screws of the emergency opening mechanism and move the mechanism aside. F980A010 3 4 3 2 3
6. 6 12 806 078 Saab 9-3 4D M03- 19 Fit the chafe protection tape to the spoiler. 20 Fit the double-sided adhesive tape to the outer ends of the spoiler. 21 Fit the seals onto the studs. 22 Pull away the protective film from the pieces of double-sided tape, position the spoiler on the boot lid, centre it and press it into place. 23 Carefully open the boot lid and check that the spoiler has been secured. 24 Pull away the protective film from the reinforce- ment, fit the reinforcement to the spoiler's centre studs and fit the nuts. 25 Carefully tighten the nuts several turns at a time until the correct tightening torque has been reached. Tightening torque 4 Nm (3 lbf ft) Important The tape must be fitted to the inner edge of the spoiler. Important Check the position of the spoiler and adjust if necessary. F980A321 20 21 19 19 21 25 24 25 25 25
7. 12 806 078 7 Saab 9-3 4D M03- 26 US: Fit the emergency opening mechanism. 27 Fit the trim on the inside of the boot lid, fit the clips and fit the closing handle. 28 US: Fit the emergency handle. 29 Lower the cover in the luggage compartment trim on both the right and the left-hand sides. 30 Tighten both right and left springs one notch. 31 Put up both covers. 32 Close the boot lid. F980A322 28 30 27 27 27 26
5. 12 806 078 5 Saab 9-3 4D M03- 11 Remove the template at the rear right-hand corner of the boot lid, turn the template and fit it, with the text turned to face the boot lid, at the rear left-hand corner of the boot lid. 12 Fit a piece of tape where the hole is to be drilled and secure the template with tape. 13 Using a 3 mm bit, drill in accordance with the marking on the template part. 14 Remove the template parts and the pieces of tape. 15 Bore out the holes with an 8 mm bit. 16 Fit the spoiler with the studs in the bored holes and check that the spoiler fits. 17 Deburr the holes and remove loose drillings and flakes of paint. Clean with Teroson FL Cleaner. Apply Standox 1K Primer Filler. Apply finish paint. Apply Terotex HV 400 or Mercasol 1 cavity sealer to internal surfaces. 18 Fit the enclosed pieces of zinc tape to the boot lid with the crosses directly above the centre of the holes. Important Do not use a centre punch to mark the position of the hole. Do not press the drill against the boot lid when drilling. Important Do not press the drill against the boot lid when drilling. Note If necessary the bit can be used laterally so that the holes are oval. F980A320 8mm 3mm 11 18 13,15 Note Be careful that the pieces of tape are not visible outside of the spoiler.
8. 8 12 806 078 Saab 9-3 4D M03- Directions for painting preprimed ABS plastic During the painting process the spoiler should be placed in such a way that it will not be deformed. The temperature must not exceed +40 °C (104 °F). The spoiler is preprimed as delivered from the supplier. Clean gloves should be worn when handling the spoiler. Drying time 70 minutes at 40 °C (104 °F). Preparations Rub down the primed surfaces thoroughly. Use 3M 1200 or 800 abrasive paper.
- 1186 Totale weergaven
- 1014 Websiteweergaven
- 172 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 38 www.saabpartners.com
- 4 188.8.131.52
- 4 saabpartners.com
- 4 184.108.40.206
Spatplaat, voor3035 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Prestige 300 sound system 9-3 CV3005 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 12831 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon2815 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system 9-3 CV 12754 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-52681 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-52677 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-52537 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-2535 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-52528 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L2496 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D2471 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-32417 Weergaven.
Aanvullingskit standverwarming2382 Weergaven.