2. 2 Roof box F980A443 ? F980A444
4. 4 Roof box To fit F980A441 A B A = B 1 2 3 F980A442 4 5 6
5. 5 Roof box To remove · Remove in reverse order. · Close the roof box and lift it from the roof racks. If the roof box shall not be used for a prolonged period of time, the gas springs should be removed from their lower mountings by using a screwdriver to release the clip and then lifting it off the mounting ball. Always store the roof box horizontally on a flat surface or in a box lift. F980A445
1. Roof box 900 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Roof box Accessories Part No. Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 32 025 666 Sep 05 32 025 668 F980A439 MIN 65cm MAX 85cm x2 x8 x8 x4 x4 x2
3. 3 Roof box Important (see also page 2) · Do not fit or use the roof box until you have understood the installation instructions. The roof box must not be modified. · Maximum permissible roof load (including roof rack and roof box): See the vehicle Owner's Manual and information on roof rack weight. The weight of the roof box is 30 kg. Do not exceed the car's maximum payload. · To prevent the roof box from being lifted up when driving, position the box as parallel to the car roof as possible. · Secure the load so that it cannot loosen or cause damage. Be sure to tie down the load properly so that it cannot move in any direction. The driver is responsible for ensuring that the load is properly secured. · Make sure all fasteners are secured before driv- ing off. Stop after a short distance and check all the fasteners. · Interrupt your journey from time to time to check that all fasteners and the contents of the box are properly secured. · General Motors does not assume responsibility for damage caused by any improperly installed roof rack or roof box. · In the event of uncertainty, contact your nearest dealer. Advice and tips (see also page 2) · The extent of wind and vibration noise is affected by the position of the box in the roof racks and the distribution of the load within the roof box. As a first step, adjust the roof box forward/rearward on the roof racks. · For safety reasons and to reduce wind resist- ance, the roof box should be removed when not in use. · The roof box must be cleaned and maintained, especially in the winter as dirt and salt must be removed. Do not forget to lubricate the lock. · The roof box should be cleaned after each use in order to preserve shine and lustre. Use regular car shampoo or similar products followed by a car or boat wax treatment. · If the roof box shall not be used for a prolonged period of time, the gas springs should be removed from their mountings. · Do not store the box in direct sunlight as this will cause it to fade. · Always store the roof box horizontally on a flat surface or in a box lift. WARNING Read the installation instructions carefully before using the roof box. Carefully follow these instruc- tions when fitting the roof box and keep them in the car for future reference. Adapt vehicle speed accordingly when driving with a roof load. The weight and distribution of the roof load can change the car's centre of gravity/aero- dynamics, which could negatively affect driveabil- ity. The recommended max. speed is 130 km/h.
- 1379 Totale weergaven
- 1236 Websiteweergaven
- 143 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 22 www.saabpartners.com
- 2 saab.aardug.com
- 1 saabpartners.com
- 1 18.104.22.168
- 9 22.214.171.124
Spatplaat, voor3035 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Prestige 300 sound system 9-3 CV3005 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 12831 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon2815 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system 9-3 CV 12754 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-52681 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-52677 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-52537 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-2535 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-52528 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L2496 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D2471 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-32417 Weergaven.
Aanvullingskit standverwarming2382 Weergaven.