Towbar 9-5 5D 2
8. 8 86 98 219 Saab 9-5 5D Wiring diagram, wiring harness with diode box The table refers to connector 258 on the car. Pin nr 1 Left-hand direction indicator 2 Rear fog light (on/off) 3 Rear fog light 4 Right-hand direction indicator 5 Right-hand rear light 6 Brake lights 7 Left-hand rear light 8 Reversing lights 9+30 10 +54 GN YE BN WH WH 1 2 258 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 DIODE BOX SAE J 1239 RIGHT DIR.IND/BRAKE 1 LEFT DIR.IND/BRAKE 2 TAILLIGHT 3 GROUND 4 M4922001 990604
5. 86 98 219 5 Saab 9-5 5D 12 -M01: Scrape away sealant from where the bumper reinforcements will lie against the body. 13 Fit the bumper and secure it to the body with the two upper nuts. 14 Use protective goggles and a 10 mm bit to drill through the females, the holes in the rear end panel and the reinforcements. 15 Remove the bumper and clean all debris from the luggage compartment. 16 Deburr the holes and remove loose splinters and flakes of paint. 17 Fit the seals on the body (self-adhering) and apply cavity seal Terotex HV 400 (part no. 30 15 930) on internal surfaces. -M01: Apply corrosion protection to the surfaces from which body sealant was scraped away. Important Be careful not to damage the car's cable harness. E980A336 10 mm 17 14
1. Saab 9-5 5D 9-5 Monteringsanvisning SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-5 5D Towbar 1 Towing attachment 2 Reinforcement (x2) 3 Seal (x2) 4 Rubber plug 5 Storage bag 6 Bolt, taptite (x4) 7 Bolt M10X30 (x7) 8 Bolt M10X50 (x2) 9 Nut (x4) 10 Nut plate (x2) 11 Wa sh er (x2 ) 12 Belt 13 Wiring harness with diode box Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 400 130 340 8:60-43 Apr 01 86 98 219 E980A333 1 1 4 2 7 7 13 6 10 3 9 12 8 11 5
4. 4 86 98 219 Saab 9-5 5D 6 -M01: Slightly loosen the bolts of the upper por- tion of the bumper shell and carefully pull the upper portion of the shell out of its snap brack- ets. M02-: Slightly loosen the bolts of the upper por- tion of the bumper shell, detach the corners of the bumper moulding, and carefully pull the upper portion of the shell out of its snap brack- ets. M02- with SPA: Remove the sensor connec- tors. 7 Remove the bumper shell supports. Cut the left- hand support as in the illustration and the right- hand support in a corresponding manner. 8 Remove the spacer washers from the bumper rail and fit the reinforcements in their place. Tighten the four retaining nuts of the bumper to secure the reinforcements. 9 Use protective goggles and drill the four holes in the bumper rail with a 6.5 mm bit. Clean away the drilling debris from the bumper rail. 10 Fit the taptite bolts (self-tapping). Tightening torque 25 Nm (20 lbf ft). 11 Remove the nuts and fit in the bumper shell sup- ports. E980A335 10 10 6 6 6 9 (¿6.5mm) 8 8 8 7 30 45
2. 2 86 98 219 Saab 9-5 5D Saab part no. 86 97 930 The trailer towing unit has been designed and tested in accordance with testing standard V-5 and is adap- ted for Class 2. Maximum permissible trailer weight: Braked trailer: 3500 lbs (1587 kg) Trailer without brakes: 1000 lbs (455 kg) Max. permissible weight on towing ball: 165 lbs (75 kg) Weight, complete: 21.5 lbs (9,8 kg) Note Always check the national legal requirements and regulations applicable to fitting a towbar. Make sure that they are complied with. Important The wiring harness must be connected as descri- bed in these instructions. This is mandatory. If connected differently, the car's electronic sys- tems could be adversely affected.
3. 86 98 219 3 Saab 9-5 5D 1 Remove the outer parts of the luggage compart- ment floor. 2 Pull out the storage compartment and remove the foam pads (2 on each side) from the rear edge of the body. 3 -M01: Detach the bumper by removing the bolts at the wheel housing and the nuts from the lug- gage compartment. M02-: Detach the bumper by removing the bolts at the wheel housing and the nuts from the lug- gage compartment and pulling the side section of the bumper outwards. Cars with SPA: Detach the connector. 4 -M01: Remove the rear lamp clusters by taking off the two covers over the bolts, removing the bolts, and pulling off the attachments in the front edge of the clusters. 5 Remove the jack and towing eyes and fit the rubber plug. Important Place the bumper on a clean, soft surface. E980A334 4 4 5 1 1 2 3 3 -M01 M02-
7. 86 98 219 7 Saab 9-5 5D 23 Remove the lower portion of the sealing strip around the tailgate opening. 24 M02- with SPA: Connect the sensors. 25 -M01: Fit the upper portion of the bumper's casing by first fitting it against the four bolts of the bumper rail. Then continue by pressing the top of the casing into place using the catches around the edge. Tighten the bolts. M02-: Insert the upper portion of the bumper's casing in the cavity in the bumper shell and fit the tabs against the four bolts in the bumper rail. Use a large screwdriver to fit the tabs behind the bolts' washers. Tighten the bolts. 26 Fit the sealing strip around the tailgate opening. 27 M02-: Fit the corners of the bumper moulding. 28 -M01: Fit the rear lamp clusters. 29 Fit the jack into the tool compartment, fit the foam pads over the bumper brackets in the lug- gage compartment and put the storage compartment and the outer parts of the luggage compartment floor back in place. 30 Lift up the luggage compartment floor and drill a 5.5 mm hole in the right-hand reinforcement pla- te, as shown. 31 Bolt the ground cable of the wiring harness to the reinforcement plate. Do this in such a way that the cable does not cover the hole in the rein- forcement plate. Run the ground cable under the diode box and secure it to the floor with tape. 32 Press the wiring harness's diode box onto the right-hand weld bolt on the floor, as shown. 33 Plug the wiring harness connector into the car's connector. 34 Place the installation instructions inside the car. 35 On occasions when the hook unit is not fitted, it must be stored in the spare wheel and secured with the strap supplied. The strap must be put through two of the holes in the wheel rim and round the hook unit. E980A338 28 28 29 29 29 23,26 32 33 25 30 31 27
6. 6 86 98 219 Saab 9-5 5D 18 Remove the bolt fitted in one of the holes in the bumper rail and fit the towing bracket to the bumper. Check that the line above the upper bolts of the towing bracket is parallel to the bum- per rail. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft). X Eye for attachment of the trailer/caravan safe- ty chain. 19 Fit the bumper. Cars with SPA: Attach the connector. 20 -M01: Fit the bumper to the car with four nuts. M02-: Fit the bumper to the car with four nuts, fit- ting washers (A) under the top nuts. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft). Fit the bolts at the wheel housings. 21 Secure the reinforcements to the car. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft). 22 Fit the bolts and nut plates that hold the towing bracket on the body. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft). E980A337 21 18 18 22 22 21 X A
- 1338 Totale weergaven
- 1165 Websiteweergaven
- 173 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 27 www.saabpartners.com
- 1 saab.aardug.com
- 5 saabpartners.com
- 1 22.214.171.124
- 5 126.96.36.199
Spatplaat, voor3042 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Prestige 300 sound system 9-3 CV3014 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 12838 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon2821 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system 9-3 CV 12762 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-52689 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-52688 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-52545 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-2544 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-52541 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L2504 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D2476 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-32423 Weergaven.
Aanvullingskit standverwarming2386 Weergaven.