Towbar, fixed 9-5 5
2. 2 55 24 202 Saab 9-5 1 Body bracket 2 Ball unit 3 Reinforcement (x2) (only in kit 32 025 640 and 400 133 609) 4 Reinforcement (x2) (only in kit 400 133 575 and 400 133 633) 5Seal (x2) 6 Rubber plug 7 Bolt, taptite (x4) 8 Bolt M10X30 (x7) 9 Bolt M10x60 (x2) 10 Nut (x2) 11 Nut plate (x2) 12 Washer (x2) 13 Sleeve (x2) (only in kit 32 025 640 and 400 133 609) 14 Press nut (x2) 15 Ball guard 16 Bolt M12x76 (x2) 17 Nut M12 (x2) E980A487 13 14 12 3 4 1 15 16 8 5 6 9 10 7 11 2 17
1. Saab 9-5 9-5 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-5 (EC 94/20, E4 00 1379) (EC 94/20, E4 00 2485) Towbar, fixed Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 400 133 575 400 133 609 400 133 633 32 025 640 8:60-47 May 05 55 24 202 55 24 202 Febr 05 E980A486
7. 55 24 202 7 Saab 9-5 17 Use protective goggles and a 10 mm bit to drill through the sleeves, the holes in the rear end panel and the reinforcements. 18 Remove the bumper and clean all debris from the luggage compartment. 19 Use protective goggles and enlarge the 10 mm holes in the reinforcements with a 12.4 mm drill bit. 20 Deburr the holes and remove loose splinters and flakes of paint. 21 Fit the press nuts using a bolt, M10x30, in the new holes drilled into the reinforcements. Follo- wing which, remove the bolt. 22 Fit the seals on the body (self-adhering) and apply cavity seal Terotex HV 400 (part no. 30 15 930) on internal surfaces. -M01: Apply corrosion protection to the surfaces from which body sealant was scraped away. Important Be careful not to damage the car's cable harness. 10 mm E980A489 22 17 21
6. 6 55 24 202 Saab 9-5 10 Remove the spacer washers from the bumper rail and fit the reinforcements in their place. Tighten the four retaining nuts of the bumper to secure the reinforcements. 11 Use protective goggles and drill the four holes in the bumper rail with a 6.5 mm bit. Clean away the drilling debris from the bumper rail. 12 Fit the taptite bolts (self-tapping). Tightening torque 25 Nm (20 lbf ft). 13 Remove the nuts. 14 -M01: Scrape away sealant compound from where the bumper reinforcements will lie against the body. 15 Fit the bumper and secure it to the body with the two upper nuts. 16 4D: Detach the wiring harness fitting at the bum- per mountings in the luggage compartment and fit the sleeves in the holes in the luggage compartment. E980A488 16 11 11 10 10 11 (6.5mm) 12
8. 8 55 24 202 Saab 9-5 23 Fit the selected cable harness following the ins- tructions in the cable harness kit. 24 Remove the screw which is fitted in one of the holes on the bumper rail. The three screws which are designed for fitting the towbar to the bumper rail must be fitted and tightened in the bumper rail's holes. Apply 09 121 548 Protective wax (Teroson 184) completely across the sur- face where the towbar will be located and a further >10 cm in all directions. Remove the screws and fit the towbar unit to the bumper. Check that the line above the towbar unit's upper screw is parallel with the bumper rail. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft). Apply 09 121 548 Protective wax (Teroson 184) around the contact surface for the towbar against the bumper rail, so that the joint is sealed. 25 Position the bumper. Cars with SPA: Attach the connector. 26 -M01: Fit the bumper to the car with four nuts. M02-: Fit the bumper to the car with four nuts, fit- ting washers (A) under the top nuts. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft). Fit the bolts at the wheel housings. X Eye for attachment of caravan/trailer safety chain. E980A490 24 A 26 24 24 X 24
5. 55 24 202 5 Saab 9-5 6 5D -M01: Detach the rear lights by removing the two covers over the screws, undo the screws and pull away the brackets in the front edge of the lights. 7 4D -M01: Remove the corner spacer panels under the rear lights. 8 Remove the jack and towing eyes and fit the rubber plug. 9 5D -M01: Unscrew the bolts to the upper section of the bumper shell bracket slightly and carefully pull the upper section of the shell bracket from its snap fasteners. 5D M02-: Unscrew the bolts to the upper section of the bumper shell bracket slightly, also detach the corner sections of the bumper moulding and carefully pull the upper section of the shell bracket backwards from its snap fasteners. 5D M02- with SPA: Remove the sensor connectors. 7 E980A466 6 6 8 9 9 9
9. 55 24 202 9 Saab 9-5 27 Secure the reinforcements to the car. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft). 28 Fit the bolts and nut plates that hold the towing bracket on the body. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft). 29 5D M02- with SPA: Connect the sensors. 30 5D -M01: Fit the upper section of the bumper shell bracket by first aligning it to the four bolts on the bumper member. Following which, conti- nue to press in the upper section of the shell bracket with the hooks around the edge. Tighten the bolts. 5D M02-: Push in the upper section of the bumper shell bracket into the recess in the bumper shell bracket and align the tabs to the four bolts in the bumper member. Use a large screwdriver to position the tabs behind the bolt washers. Tighten the bolts. 31 M02-: Fit the corners of the bumper moulding. E980A491 27 30 31 28
10. 10 55 24 202 Saab 9-5 32 5D -M01: Fit the rear lights. 33 4D -M01: Fit the corner spacer panels. 34 4D: Secure the wiring harness at the bumper mountings. 35 Fit the jack in the toolbox, fit the foam blocks over the bumper mountings in the luggage com- partment. 36 5D: Refit the storage compartments and the outer sections of the luggage compartment floor. 37 4D: Fit the right and left-hand side trim in the luggage compartment. 38 4D: Fit the luggage compartment scuff plate. 39 Fit the ball unit to the body bracket. Tightening torque 90 Nm (66 lbf ft). 40 Fit the contact to the contact holder plate. 41 Place the installation instructions inside the car. E980A492 32 36 36 35 32 39 33
4. 4 55 24 202 Saab 9-5 1 5D: Detach the outer sections of the luggage compartment floor. 2 5D: Lift up the storage compartments and pull away the foam blocks (2 per side) in the rear edge of the body. 3 4D: Remove the luggage compartment scuff plate. 4 4D: Detach the right and left-hand side trim in the luggage compartment. Pull away the foam blocks (2 per side) in the rear edge of the body. 5 -M01: Detach the bumper by removing the bolts at the wheel housings and the nuts from the lug- gage compartment. M02-: Detach the bumper by removing the bolts at the wheel housings and the nuts from the lug- gage compartment and by pulling the side sec- tions of the bumper outwards. Cars with SPA: Detach the connector. Important Place the bumper on a soft, clean surface. E980A465 1 1 2 5 5 -M01 M02-
3. 55 24 202 3 Saab 9-5 400 133 575 (Saab part number 55 24 160) applies to cars without level control , 5D. 400 133 609 (Saab part number 55 24 327) applies to cars without level control , 4D. 400 133 633 (Saab part number 55 24 483) applies to cars with level control , 5D. 32 025 640 applies to cars without level control , 4D. The towing bracket fulfils the requirements of 94/20/ EEC. Maximum permitted trailer weight: Trailer with brakes: 1800 kg Trailer without brakes: 50% of the towing vehicle's weight (vehicle in running order), but no more than 750 kg (1650 lbs). Max. permissible towball pressure: 75 kg Assembly weight: 8.2 kg Maximum D-value: 10.32 kN The towing bracket cable harness must be fitted and connected following the instructions that accom- pany the cable harness. Note Always check national legislation and regulations regarding mounting a towing bracket. Ensure that all requirements are complied with. Important Cars with SPA: In order to avoid malfunctions the enclosed ball guard must be used. Important The car must be inspected after the towing bracket is mounted. Show these instructions at the inspection.
- 680 Totale weergaven
- 568 Websiteweergaven
- 112 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 18 www.saabpartners.com
- 1 saab.aardug.com
- 4 18.104.22.168
- 10 saabpartners.com
- 3 22.214.171.124
Spatplaat, voor1711 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L1602 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-31559 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 11525 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 11504 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61502 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-51480 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon1432 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-51425 Weergaven.
Ice scraper 9-31367 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-1361 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 9-5 4D 11298 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-51293 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D1280 Weergaven.
Aanvullingskit standverwarming1253 Weergaven.