Towbar, fixed 9-5 5D
1. Saab 9-5 5D 9-5 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-5 5D Towbar, fixed Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 400 130 324 400 130 332 8:60-41 Apr 01 86 98 086 E980A297
5. 86 98 086 5 Saab 9-5 5D 13 -M01: Scrape away sealant from where the bumper reinforcements will lie against the body. 14 Fit the bumper and secure it to the body with the two upper nuts. 15 Use protective goggles and a 10 mm bit to drill through the females, the holes in the rear end panel and the reinforcements. 16 Remove the bumper and clean all debris from the luggage compartment. 17 Deburr the holes and remove loose splinters and flakes of paint. 18 Fit the seals on the body (self-adhering) and apply cavity seal Terotex HV 400 (part no. 30 15 930) on internal surfaces. -M01: Apply corrosion protection to the surfaces from which body sealant was scraped away. 19 Fit the selected cable harness following the instructions in the cable harness kit. Important Be careful not to damage the car's cable harness. 10 mm E980A301 18 15
3. 86 98 086 3 Saab 9-5 5D 1 Remove the outer parts of the luggage compart- ment floor. 2 Pull out the storage compartment and remove the foam pads (2 on each side) from the rear edge of the body. 3 -M01: Detach the bumper by removing the bolts at the wheel housing and the nuts from the lug- gage compartment. M02-: Detach the bumper by removing the bolts at the wheel housing and the nuts from the lug- gage compartment and pulling the side section of the bumper outwards. Cars with SPA: Detach the connector. 4 -M01: Remove the rear lamp clusters by taking off the two covers over the bolts, removing the bolts, and pulling off the attachments in the front edge of the clusters. 5 Remove the jack and towing eyes and fit the rubber plug. Important Place the bumper on a clean, soft surface. E980A299 4 4 5 1 1 2 3 3 -M01 M02-
7. 86 98 086 7 Saab 9-5 5D 25 Remove the lower portion of the sealing strip around the tailgate opening. 26 M02- with SPA: Connect the sensors. 27 -M01: Fit the upper portion of the bumper's cas- ing by first fitting it against the four bolts of the bumper rail. Then continue by pressing the top of the casing into place using the catches around the edge. Tighten the bolts. M02-: Insert the upper portion of the bumper's casing in the cavity in the bumper shell and fit the tabs against the four bolts in the bumper rail. Use a large screwdriver to fit the tabs behind the bolts' washers. Tighten the bolts. 28 Fit the sealing strip around the tailgate opening. 29 M02-: Fit the corners of the bumper moulding. 30 -M01: Fit the rear lamp clusters. 31 Fit the jack into the tool compartment, fit the foam pads over the bumper brackets in the lug- gage compartment and put the storage com- partment and the outer parts of the luggage compartment floor back in place. 32 Place the installation instructions inside the car. E980A303 30 30 27 31 31 31 25,28 29
2. 2 86 98 086 Saab 9-5 5D 1 Towing bracket 2 Reinforcement (2) 3Seal (2) 4 Rubber plug 5 Bolt, taptite (4) 6 Bolt M10X30 (7) 7 Bolt M10X70 (2) 8 Nut (x4) 9 Nut plate (2) 10 Washer (x2) 400 130 324 (Saab part no. 86 96 452) applies to cars without level control . 400 130 332 (Saab part no. 86 96 460) applies to cars with level control . The towing bracket fulfils the requirements of 94/20/EEC. Greatest permissible trailer weight: Trailer with brakes: 1800 kg Trailer without brakes: 50% of the towing vehicle's weight (vehicle in running order), but no more than 750 kg (1650 lbs). Max. permissible towball pressure: 75 kg Total weight: 8.2 kg The towing bracket cable harness must be fitted and connected following the instructions that accompa- ny the cable harness. E980A298 6 6 8 7 1 9 4 3 2 5 10 Note Always check which national legal requirements and regulations apply to fitting towing brackets. Ensure that they are fulfilled. Important The car must be inspected after the towing brack- et is mounted. Show these instructions at the inspection.
6. 6 86 98 086 Saab 9-5 5D 20 Remove the bolt fitted in one of the holes in the bumper rail and fit the towing bracket to the bumper. Check that the line above the upper bolts of the towing bracket is parallel to the bumper rail. If the bumper shell is in the way of the towing hook, adjust the cutout using a file. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft). 21 Fit the bumper. Cars with SPA: Attach the connector. 22 -M01: Fit the bumper to the car with four nuts. M02-: Fit the bumper to the car with four nuts, fit- ting washers (A) under the top nuts. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft). Fit the bolts at the wheel housings. 23 Secure the reinforcements to the car. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft). 24 Fit the bolts and nut plates that hold the towing bracket on the body. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft). X Eye for fastening trailer/caravan safety chain. E980A302 24 X 20 23 23 A 20 20 22
4. 4 86 98 086 Saab 9-5 5D 6 -M01: Slightly loosen the bolts of the upper por- tion of the bumper shell and carefully pull the upper portion of the shell out of its snap brack- ets. M02-: Slightly loosen the bolts of the upper por- tion of the bumper shell, detach the corners of the bumper moulding, and carefully pull the upper portion of the shell out of its snap brack- ets. M02- with SPA: Remove the sensor connec- tors. 7 Remove the bumper shell supports. Cut the left- hand support as in the illustration and the right- hand support in a corresponding manner. 8 -M01: Use a hook-blade knife to cut away the bumper shell for the towing hook according to the inner markings and for the wiring harness junction box as indicated (a jigsaw can also be used). In addition, remove the remaining tab underneath the bumper between the cutouts for the towing hook and the junction box. M02-: Use a universal knife with hooked-formed blade to cut a spot in the bumper shell for the towing hook following the marked area (a key- hole saw can be used). 9 Remove the spacer washers from the bumper rail and fit the reinforcements in their place. Tighten the four retaining nuts of the bumper to secure the reinforcements. 10 Use protective goggles and drill the four holes in the bumper rail with a 6.5 mm bit. Clean away the drilling debris from the bumper rail. 11 Fit the taptite bolts (self-tapping). Tightening torque 25 Nm (20 lbf ft). 12 Remove the nuts and fit in the bumper shell sup- ports. Important Cut or saw as accurately as possible. Appearance is very important. Use a file to adjust as needed. E980A300 11 11 6 6 6 10 ( 6.5mm) 8 8 9 9 9 7 30 45 -M01 M02- Important Cut or saw as accurately as possible. Appearance is very important. Use a file to adjust as needed.
- 820 Totale weergaven
- 696 Websiteweergaven
- 124 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 17 www.saabpartners.com
- 7 saabpartners.com
- 2 188.8.131.52
- 4 184.108.40.206
Spatplaat, voor2148 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 11914 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-51895 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon1890 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L1876 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-31827 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-51805 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 11800 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61766 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-1711 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-51709 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D1706 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system 9-3 CV 11681 Weergaven.
Ice scraper 9-31654 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-51637 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 9-5 4D 11617 Weergaven.