Towbar, removable 9-3 5D
22. 22 12 798 869 Saab 9-3 5D M06-
17. 12 798 869 17 Saab 9-3 5D M06- Wiring diagram BK 2.5 C31-1 BK 2.5 C30-2 BK 2.5 C30-2 4 7 1 2 8 10 26 10 258 13 10 12 11 9 8 7 3 4 8 B1 B6 R-B 2 BK 4.0 G31-5 +54 10 22 38 J67 H102-1 91 YE/WH2 .5 P54-2 YE/WH2 .5 P54 2.5 RD/BU P54-2 9 GN/BU1 .0 C1-9 PK 1.0 C1-5 YE 1.0 C1-3 OG 1.0 C1-4 BN 1.0 C1-8 GN/WH1 .0 C1-10 GY 1.0 C1-6 RD 2.5 C30-2 11 BK 2.5 C31 J G3 5 RD 2.5 C30-1 TR-WH TR-WH TR-WH TR-WH TR-WH TR-WH +54 +30 +30 +30 26 25 23 24 18 11 9 22 3 21 2 5 20 16 15 12 6 17 14 +30 19 731 32 33 27L 13L 27R 13R 30 3 1 TR-WH TR-WH TR-WH TR-WH 12 11 6 5 2 4 10 9 8 7 13 701 F3L12 021212 3136 5 78 1 10 413 I-BUS
21. 12 798 869 21 Saab 9-3 5D M06- Template 1 F980A51 4 1 140mm 12mm
23. 12 798 869 23 Saab 9-3 5D M06- Template 2 F980A51 5 2 140mm 103mm
5. 12 798 869 5 Saab 9-3 5D M06- 10 Insert a screwdriver in the hole to reach under the catch. Bend carefully using the screwdriver to release the catch. 11 Pull the bumper shell away from the holders. F980A374 10 11
15. 12 798 869 15 Saab 9-3 5D M06- 39 Fit the scuff plate. 40 Fit the hatch in the side trim. 41 Raise the car. 42 Fit the two nuts holding the rear bumper air shield to the body and fit the screws holding the bumper shell to the wheel housings. F980A532 42 42 42 39 39 42 42
16. 16 12 798 869 Saab 9-3 5D M06- 43 Fit the connector holder plate with connector to the towing bracket. 44 Fit the ball unit to the body bracket. 45 Lower the car and check the bumper alignment. Adjust if necessary. 46 Carefully remove the user instruction page and give it to the customer together with the installa- tion instructions. F980A533 44 44 43
2. 2 12 798 869 Saab 9-3 5D M06- 1 Body bracket 2 Ball unit 3 Screw (x2) 4 Nut (x2) 5 Screw (x5) 6 Screw (x2) 7 Nut (x5) 8 Socket holder plate 9 Reinforcing plate (x2) 10 Ball guard 11 Storage bag 12 Cover (purchased separately) 13 Key (x2) 14 Wiring harness (13-pin) 15 Screw (x3) 16 Nut (x3) 17 Cable tie (x4) 18 Electronic module 19 Fuse 20 Protective collar 21 Load securing eyelet 22 Screw 23 Belt F980A395 16 9 18 8 5 15 4 12 2 6 11 7 1 9 14 19 3 10 5 14 13 17 20 21 22 23
7. 12 798 869 7 Saab 9-3 5D M06- 14 Secure the towbar with bolts and nuts together with the reinforcements in the four holes which are in the bumper member and raise the car. 15 Fasten the towing bracket in the floor under the spare wheel well. 16 Tighten the bumper member mountings against the body and the bolts and nuts holding the tow- ing bracket against the bumper member and floor. Tightening torque, bumper member to body 50 Nm (37 lbf ft) Tightening torque, towing bracket to bumper member 50 Nm (37 lbf ft) Tightening torque, towing bracket to floor 50 Nm (37 lbf ft) 14,16 14,16 16 16 16 16 14 15,16 15,16 F980A504
6. 6 12 798 869 Saab 9-3 5D M06- 12 Release the catches using a screwdriver. Detach the shell from the moulding. 13 Lift off the bumper shell. Cars with SPA: Pull out the wiring harness. F980A450 12 12
9. 12 798 869 9 Saab 9-3 5D M06- 20 Insert the wiring harness through the hole in the body. 21 Fasten the wiring harness to the right-hand weld screw on the left-hand side of the towbar. 22 Fit the 13-pin connector to the connector holder plate. The cover should open upward. Important The seal between the connector and the connec- tor holder plate must be correctly mounted and should not be folded in anywhere. F980A384 21 20 22 22 22 22
1. Saab 9-3 5D M06- 3900 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-3 5D M06- (EC 94/20, E4 00 2885) Towbar, removable Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 12 795 099 32 026 053 9:86-06 Oct 07 12 798 869 Jun 07 F980A020
8. 8 12 798 869 Saab 9-3 5D M06- 17 Remove the ball unit from the bracket by a inserting the key in the lock and turning it clockwise b pressing in the knob and turning it clockwise until it meets resistance and an audible "click" is heard c lifting the ball unit up and pulling it rear- wards. 18 Fit the ball unit bracket to the body bracket. Tightening torque 90 Nm (66.5 lbf ft) 19 Remove the rubber grommet. Important Insert the screws from the right. F980A383 17a 17b 17 19 18
14. 14 12 798 869 Saab 9-3 5D M06- 34 SPA: Insert and plug in the connector. 35 Fit in the two tabs of the bumper shell under the holders and the outer corners between the wheel arch liner and the mounting points at the wheel arches. Press the bumper shell into place. 36 M06-07 with subwoofer: Fold down and screw in the subwoofer. 37 Fit the floor section on the left-hand side. 38 Fold down the floor. F980A531 35 34
20. 20 12 798 869 Saab 9-3 5D M06- Important M06-07 without subwoofer (1) : Whenever the ball unit is removed it must be strapped into the eyelet in the left-hand rear corner of the spare wheel well. M06-07 with subwoofer (2) : Whenever the ball unit is removed it must be stored in the left-hand rear corner of the spare wheel well. The sub- woofer must be tightened. M08 with or without subwoofer (1) : Whenever the ball unit is removed it must be strapped into the eyelet in the left-hand rear corner of the spare wheel well. F980A39 6 1 2
4. 4 12 798 869 Saab 9-3 5D M06- 1 Raise the car. 2 Remove the spoiler's centre nuts. 3 Remove the screws to the wheel housing. 4 Lower the car and open the boot lid. 5 Fold up the floor. 6 M06-07 with subwoofer: Unscrew the screws holding the subwoofer, lift it up and secure it. 7 Remove the luggage compartment scuff plate. 8 Remove the hatch in the left-hand luggage com- partment side trim. 9 Cars with SPA: Unplug the connector. Important The scuff plate is fitted with two clips. F980A373 7 2 2 9 3 3 3 7
10. 10 12 798 869 Saab 9-3 5D M06- 23 Lower the car. 24 Remove the clip holding the foam plastic block on the left-hand side. 25 Carefully lift up the foam plastic block and guide the wiring harness underneath it. 26 Plug the wiring harness connector into the REC and secure the wiring harness with four cable ties. 27 Fit the kit's electronic module in the REC and fit the fuse in position 8 in the REC. 28 Fit the clip for the foam plastic block. 29 M06-07 without subwoofer : Fit the load secur- ing eyelet. M08- with or without subwoofer : Fit the load securing eyelet. Important The blue/white (BU/WH) cable which is not con- nected in the connector must not be used, but must be secured together with the wiring harness in the nearest cable tie. 26 25 29 24,28 F980A385 27
3. 12 798 869 3 Saab 9-3 5D M06- The towing bracket fulfils the requirements of 94/20/EEC. Maximum permitted trailer weight: Braked trailer: 1600 kg (3500 lbs.) Trailer without brakes: 50% of the towing vehicle's weight (vehicle in runni ng order), but no more than 750 kg (1650 lbs). Max. permissible towball pressure: 75 kg Maximum D-value: 9.0 kN Note Always check national legislation and regulations regarding mounting a towing bracket. Ensure that all requirements are complied with. Important The car must be inspected after the towing bracket is mounted. Show these instructions at the inspection.
18. 18 12 798 869 Saab 9-3 5D M06- List of components No. Name position Components 13 Lamp, parking light, trailer 22 Main dashboard fuse box, on the short side of the instrument panel near the left-hand door 27 Lamp, direction indicators, trailer 30 Lamp, brake lights, trailer 32 Lamp, reversing lights, trailer 33 Lamp, rear fog lights, trailer 258 Connector, towbar wiring harness, in the luggage compartment electrical distri- bution box 701 Luggage compartment electrical distribution box, on the wall behind the left rear wheel hous- ing 731 Trailer control module, in the luggage compartment electrical distri- bution box 102-pin connector H102-1 Lower left-hand A-pillar Crimp connections J Approx. 160 mm from the 13-pin connector J67 LHD: Approx. 150 mm from branching point front left floor lighting towards connector H102-1 RHD: Approx. 50 mm from branching point grounding point G40 towards grounding point G41 Grounding points G3 In the luggage compartment below the left- hand light cluster
12. 12 12 798 869 Saab 9-3 5D M06- 32 M08, cars without a bumper skirt: 32.1 Print template 1 an d cut out the template. 32.2 Place template 1 (A) on the inside of the bumper shell against the upper marking and draw around the bottom edge of the template. 32.3 Cut/saw from the inside of the bumper shell (B). Important Check that the size of the template corresponds with the measurements after printing. Create your own template if it is not possible to get the printout to correspond with the measurements. WARNING Use of a saw and knife entails a risk of injury. Exer- cise caution when cutting. Check that the bumper shell is stably positioned before beginning to cut. Use personal protection equipment, such as pro- tective gloves, safety goggles and hearing protec- tion. Note Adapt the cut-out to the towbar after installation if necessary. Check that there is a small amount of play between the towbar and bumper. 32 F980A52 9 A B
13. 12 798 869 13 Saab 9-3 5D M06- 33 M08, cars with a bumper skirt: 33.1 Print template 2 an d cut out the template. 33.2 Saw from the inside of the bumper accord- ing to the outer ma rkings up to (A). 33.3 Turnover the bumper 33.4 Place template 2 (B) on the outside of the bumper skirt against the edge (C). Centre between the cut slots and draw around the template. 33.5 Saw from the outside of the bumper skirt as per the marking (D). Important Check that the size of the template corresponds with the measurements after printing. Create your own template if it is not possible to get the printout to correspond with the measurements. 33 F980A53 0 B A A D C WARNING Use of a saw and knife entails a risk of injury. Exer- cise caution when cutting. Check that the bumper shell is stably positioned before beginning to cut. Use personal protection eq uipment, such as pro- tective gloves, safety g oggles and hearing protec- tion. Note Adapt the cut-out to the to wbar after installation if necessary. Check that there is a small amount of play between the towbar and bumper.
11. 12 798 869 11 Saab 9-3 5D M06- 30 M06-07, cars without a bumper skirt Cut/saw from the inside of the bumper within the reinforcement ribs as per the marking (A). 31 M06-07, cars with a bumper skirt Cut/saw from the inside of the bumper within the reinforcement ribs as per the marking (B). WARNING Use of a saw and knife entails a risk of injury. Exer- cise caution when cutting. Check that the bumper shell is stably positioned before beginning to cut. Use personal protection equipment, such as pro- tective gloves, safety goggles and hearing protec- tion. Note Adapt the cut-out to the towbar after installation if necessary. Check that there is a small amount of play between the towbar and bumper. 31 30 F980A52 8 B A WARNING Use of a saw and knife entails a risk of injury. Exer- cise caution when cutting. Check that the bumper shell is stably positioned before beginning to cut. Use personal protection eq uipment, such as pro- tective gloves, safety g oggles and hearing protec- tion. Note Adapt the cut-out to the to wbar after installation if necessary. Check that there is a small amount of play between the towbar and bumper.
19. 12 798 869 19 Saab 9-3 5D M06- User instructions (keep in the car's Owners Manual) A. Fitting the ball unit 1 Remove the protective cover. 2 Fit the ball unit into the bracket. 3 Press the ball unit forward and downward so that the knob is automa tically turned anticlock- wise and the lock is activated. 4 Turn the key anticlockwise and remove it. B. Removing the ball unit 1 Insert the key in the lock and turn it clockwise. 2 Press in the knob and tu rn it clockwise until it meets resistance and an audible "click" is heard. 3 Lift the ball unit up and pull it rearwards. 4 Fit the protective cover. 5 The removed ball unit must be stored in the spare wheel well in acco rdance with separate instructions. WARNING To ensure that the towbar is coupled correctly and safely : • The coupling mechanism must always be well lubricated. Use a base oil with anti-corrosion properties and with a wide temperature range. We recommend that you contact an authorised Saab workshop regarding which lubricant is appropriate. • Always fit the protective cover when the tow- ball unit is not attached. • It must always be possible to detach and attach the towball un it without it jamming. Important If the trailer is equipped with extra electrical equip- ment in addition to normal outer lighting (e.g. inner lighting or fan) and connected to the car via the trailer's connector, the trailer must be equipped with a 13-pin connector (installed according to ISO 11446) in order to allow for a separate power supply. Cars with SPA: The SPA system will compensate for the towbar in measuring the distance behind the car irrespective of whether the ball unit is fitted. F980A105 2 A B 3 4 1 2 WARNING Green should be the only colour shown in the socket at the knob. Tug on the ball unit to ma ke sure it is properly secured.
- 488 Totale weergaven
- 416 Websiteweergaven
- 72 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 3 www.saabpartners.com
- 2 saabpartners.com
- 2 220.127.116.11
- 5 18.104.22.168
Spatplaat, voor1708 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L1600 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-31554 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 11522 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61498 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 11495 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-51476 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon1430 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-51423 Weergaven.
Ice scraper 9-31362 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-1358 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 9-5 4D 11294 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-51290 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D1277 Weergaven.
Aanvullingskit standverwarming1250 Weergaven.