Wiring harness for operating relay, engine heater (cars with MCC) 9-3
3. 12 805 535 3 Saab 9-3 M03- 8 Fit violet/white (VT/WH) cable in position 1 in the kit's 3-pin connector and red (RD) cable in position 2 in the connector. 9 Plug the connector into the corresponding connector on the kit's wiring harness. 10 Fit violet (VT) cable from the kit's wiring harness in position 1 in the heating and ventilation unit connector and yellow (YE) cable in position 5 in the connector. 11 Fit the connector in the cover and plug in the heating and ventilation unit connector. F980A314 9 8 10 11 RD VT/WH VT YE
4. 4 12 805 535 Saab 9-3 M03- 12 Remove the connectors from the control module, BCM. 13 Cut off the cable tie securing the wiring harness to the connectors and remove the connectors from the cover by pressing away the two hooks and pulling the connectors out. 14 Fit one end of the kit's grey (GY) cable in posi- tion 51 in the control module's brown connector. 15 Fit the connectors in the cover, fit a new cable tie around the wiring harness and plug in the connectors. F980A315 12,15 GY 13 14 13 13
2. 2 12 805 535 Saab 9-3 M03- In order to perform this procedure, a cable stripper and cable terminal pliers are required from special tools “Repair kit, wiring harness” (part no. 86 12 079 or 86 12 939). 1 Remove the front floor console side pieces on the left-hand side. 2 Remove the lower section of the panel on the left-hand side. 3 Remove the connector from the heating and ventilation unit. 4 Cut off the cable tie securing the cables to the connector and remove the connector from the cover by pressing away the two hooks and pulling the connector out. 5 Remove the cables from the connector's posi- tions 1 and 5 and cut off the cable terminals. 6 Open the tape 180-200 mm from the edge of the connector and guide the two cables out there. 7 Peel the end of both cables using the cable stripper and fit the kit's cable terminals using a crimp tool. WARNING Exercise caution so that the cables are not damaged as this may lead to a short circuit/fire. F980A313 1 2 3 4 5 7
5. 12 805 535 5 Saab 9-3 M03- 16 Guide the kit's grey (GY) cable along the topside of the air duct to the left-hand dashboard support. Secure the cable with cable ties. 17 Fit cable terminals to the relay socket as follows: Pin Colour 85 GY 30 YE 87a GN 87 OG, VT and BU/GN 86 OG F980A316 (86)OG OG VT BU/GN (87) YE (30) (87a) (85)GY GN 16 16 16 16 17
1. Saab 9-3 M03- 900 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-3 M03- Wiring harness for operating relay, engine heater (cars with MCC) 1 Wiring harness 2 Cable 3 Cable terminal (x2) 4 Connector, 3-pin 5 Cable tie (x10) Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 12 805 414 9:87-45 Oct 03 12 805 535 F980A312 1 4 5 3 2
6. 6 12 805 535 Saab 9-3 M03- 18 Fit the relay in the relay socket. 19 Drill a 6 mm hole (according to the dimensions) in the dashboard support. 20 Fit the relay to the inside of the support. The relay must be mounted at a 90° angle to the edge of the support. 21 Check the function. 22 Secure the wiring harness to avoid creaks and rattles. 23 Fit the lower section of the panel. 24 Fit the side piece. 25 Connect the negative battery cable. 26 Synchronise remote control code by inserting the key into the ignition. 27 Adjust the time and date. 28 Activate window lift pinch protection function by operating the side windows up and down twice. An audible confirmation will sound when activation is complete. WARNING Protect the area behind the support so that no cable is damaged as this may lead to a short circuit/fire. WARNING Check that the wiring harness is not pinched. Incorrect fitting can damage the wiring harness and cause a short-circuit/fire. F980A317 19 22 20 24 72mm 7mm 23 20 Important This must be carried out with all remote controls, otherwise they will not work.
- 989 Totale weergaven
- 793 Websiteweergaven
- 196 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 31 www.saabpartners.com
- 10 saabpartners.com
- 1 18.104.22.168
- 5 22.214.171.124
Spatplaat, voor2146 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 11911 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-51893 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon1886 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L1876 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-31827 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-51803 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 11800 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61766 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-1705 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-51703 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D1699 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system 9-3 CV 11668 Weergaven.
Ice scraper 9-31650 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-51633 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 9-5 4D 11612 Weergaven.